Jul 5, 2021
Klee Prank Adventure [v1.10] [Pinkmochidango] Crunched*

Download Win (1,42GB --> 230MB):
- -

Download MAC (1,34GB --> 192MB):
- -

Leave a like (y) if you enjoyed this crunched version.

*Be aware that this version of the game is unofficial and untested.
Crunched version reduces the quality and can break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tool Used: UAGC (F95Zone@megalol)

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
the game is great, the ideas for content are varied and the updates are quite fast. Easily the best +18 genshin game I've played so far.

Reactions: pinkmochidango

Pikachu0062

Apr 28, 2022
Klee Prank Adventure 1.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .

Untitled.jpg

not downloading :mad:

MaiShibari

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2018
Would it be possible to add more Hilichurl camp clearing commissions? Maybe the other girls could help Amber out? Would be so hot to see Barbara, Lumi and the others there...
there will be more hilichurl stuff, though with a different framing device for variety
if you haven't played 1.10 yet, there's a short scene there

Our discord has mixed feelings about hilichurl scenes so we try to use those sparsely.

I'llmaybedoit

Mar 28, 2022
Will the game include the married cast or not (Jiliana, Glory,etc)? And basically will the game contain ntr, or will it be the characters alone or with their partner?

Last edited:

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
THERE IS NO LOLI CONTENT IN THIS GAME AND THERE NEVER WILL BE.

never say never... I'm sure someone will jump on this train at some point :ROFLMAO: the game corrupted kingdoms has a character named Alice that the Dev never agreed to use in any sexual way (other than selling her card to anyone who's willing to pay LOL) yet I've found many scenes in the engine studio with some really crazy stuff (full on sex with multiple partners) so again, someone will always want what is missing, and will go out of their way to create it.

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
THERE IS NO LOLI CONTENT IN THIS GAME AND THERE NEVER WILL BE.

never say never... I'm sure someone will jump on this train at some point :ROFLMAO: the game corrupted kingdoms has a character named Alice that the Dev never agreed to use in any sexual way (other than selling her card to anyone who's willing to pay LOL) yet I've found many scenes in the engine studio with some really crazy stuff (full on sex with multiple partners) so again, someone will always want what is missing, and will go out of their way to create it.
Honestly I'd be surprised if nobody modded the game after it's complete. Especially when I've left the code unlocked for all to see...

Reactions: Sharks are Evil

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
any plans on making a more original game? no known characters I mean
Definitely. I've got some great ideas/plans ready to go, and I've been scouting some artists too.

I also want to create a small (in comparison to KPA) Dragon Quest 11 H game which will be a fun side project, but again it's a parody or fangame and I won't be able to sell it or claim it as my own IP.

I handed in my notice at my day job recently, so from the start of next year I'll be able to focus on making H games! Exciting.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Definitely. I've got some great ideas/plans ready to go, and I've been scouting some artists too.

I also want to create a small (in comparison to KPA) Dragon Quest 11 H game which will be a fun side project, but again it's a parody or fangame and I won't be able to sell it or claim it as my own IP.

I handed in my notice at my day job recently, so from the start of next year I'll be able to focus on making H games! Exciting.
Damnnn congrats :PogChamp: , and good luck with your career, can't wait to see your future developments :giggle:

mariART_96

Jun 20, 2022
Hey can you include Collei in a future update? She is soo cute, love her. There are some great scenes possible like a yuri scene with Amber, or even better a threesome with Traveler and Amber, where Amber further teaches her friend. That would be soo awesome.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Is there a bug with Hu Tao's co-op prank? She keeps saying that I need to buy out her junk, Jean must be lewd enough, and I should do her commission; I've done the 1st and 3rd, and I don't know how much more lewd Jean can get if she's already whoring herself.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Is there a bug with Hu Tao's co-op prank? She keeps saying that I need to buy out her junk, Jean must be lewd enough, and I should do her commission; I've done the 1st and 3rd, and I don't know how much more lewd Jean can get if she's already whoring herself.
If you're following along the walkthrough like myself, yeah you encounter this issue when the directions are provided.

The solution is you have to do everything else first. All the events that trigger clothing, you have to buy those clothes. Mona's cauldron? Do that. The photo book? Yup, that too.

Easiest way to check is by buying Mona's cauldron and checking if all the events are done except one remaining scene of Hu Tao, then make sure you buy everything from Hu Tao. Only then does the co-op prank open up. Also, make sure you have 1000 coin left over too because Hu Tao extorts you to start that prank. It's scummy, but she gets hers in the end!

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes