pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
If you're following along the walkthrough like myself, yeah you encounter this issue when the directions are provided.

The solution is you have to do everything else first. All the events that trigger clothing, you have to buy those clothes. Mona's cauldron? Do that. The photo book? Yup, that too.

Easiest way to check is by buying Mona's cauldron and checking if all the events are done except one remaining scene of Hu Tao, then make sure you buy everything from Hu Tao. Only then does the co-op prank open up. Also, make sure you have 1000 coin left over too because Hu Tao extorts you to start that prank. It's scummy, but she gets hers in the end!
This is almost correct, you just need to have completed rosaria, Sucrose, Lisa and mona Co op pranks first, as well as buying all items and junk, and completing the tax commission.

I'll add a hint that makes it more obvious next update :)

Reactions: popober

popober

Jun 9, 2017
If you're following along the walkthrough like myself, yeah you encounter this issue when the directions are provided.

The solution is you have to do everything else first. All the events that trigger clothing, you have to buy those clothes. Mona's cauldron? Do that. The photo book? Yup, that too.

Easiest way to check is by buying Mona's cauldron and checking if all the events are done except one remaining scene of Hu Tao, then make sure you buy everything from Hu Tao. Only then does the co-op prank open up. Also, make sure you have 1000 coin left over too because Hu Tao extorts you to start that prank. It's scummy, but she gets hers in the end!
This is almost correct, you just need to have completed rosaria, Sucrose, Lisa and mona Co op pranks first, as well as buying all items and junk, and completing the tax commission.

Apparently I haven't done the Grand Opening event, so I did that; then I gave Lisa the babydoll outfit, did the event, bought the other outfits, then gave it Mona and Jean; and then the co-op prank was unlocked. I thought I had already bought out everything before the babydoll event, so maybe a clarification that there are more outfits would help.

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Apparently I haven't done the Grand Opening event, so I did that; then I gave Lisa the babydoll outfit, did the event, bought the other outfits, then gave it Mona and Jean; and then the co-op prank was unlocked. I thought I had already bought out everything before the babydoll event, so maybe a clarification that there are more outfits would help.
It'll be easier when there's all of the co op pranks in the game, you will just need to have done 4/7 of them, doesn't matter which 4. The outfits don't make a difference to being able to initiate the prank, I'm almost certain.

Thanks for the feedback, hope you enjoyed!

quietly565

Aug 13, 2020
ill be honest it a good game worth a shot if you like genshin impact character but for me i enjoy it it just not my cups of tea i was never really a fan of genshin but with that said good game

Reactions: pinkmochidango

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017

I kinda figured there was some minutiae to it, I think a hint about the co-op pranks would be helpful. Certainly until there's a lot more co-op pranks available as you mentioned.

By the way, one feature that would be nice to have end-game would be a way to unlock all the polaroids without endlessly grinding each respective zone. I realize they should all naturally show up by farming money that way, but there's like 2-3 polaroids missing in the gallery from each zone. Don't care how it's implemented, but to avoid wasting time it would be appreciated.

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
I kinda figured there was some minutiae to it, I think a hint about the co-op pranks would be helpful. Certainly until there's a lot more co-op pranks available as you mentioned.

By the way, one feature that would be nice to have end-game would be a way to unlock all the polaroids without endlessly grinding each respective zone. I realize they should all naturally show up by farming money that way, but there's like 2-3 polaroids missing in the gallery from each zone. Don't care how it's implemented, but to avoid wasting time it would be appreciated.
It already exists! There's a cheat menu that's activated by talking to Katheryne three times in a row, and then selecting 'destroy the world'.

Thanks for playing!

m0nkid

Dec 17, 2020
Please give me a full save with the gallery, otherwise I have a save from the last part, but the gallery has not been transferred.

Reactions: biniweti

MaiShibari

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2018
Please give me a full save with the gallery, otherwise I have a save from the last part, but the gallery has not been transferred.
The gallery isn't part of the save, it's part of the persistent data. So even if you get a full save, you won't get a gallery on it.

The gallery unlock cheat is mentioned in the comment right above yours

merraterra45

May 18, 2022
I really hope that there will be some tentacle/tendril stuff with the Sumeru/Dendro girls. It HAS to be done xD

radicalronCH

Sep 1, 2022
Hey together! Been playing this game for a few weeks and stumbled upon this page where the discussion seems pretty alive, so I left my review here! Hope it helps you. I fucking LOVE this game. Barely used anything else to get off to recently xD

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Hey together! Been playing this game for a few weeks and stumbled upon this page where the discussion seems pretty alive, so I left my review here! Hope it helps you. I fucking LOVE this game. Barely used anything else to get off to recently xD
Yo what a great review, I'm so glad you're enjoying the game!

Regarding the comments about the sounds in game, in v1.10 I added 1 new bgm and 2 new lewd sfx noises, and I plan to add more when I can each update although it isnt the focus right now. Towards the end of development I'll review all the sound stuff and see how I can improve it. I wouldn't be opposed to some voiced lines but can't make any promises at this point in time.

Thanks for playing, lots more lewd stuff to come <3

Reactions: Dramorian

Actesu

Aug 6, 2022
I accidentally did the gallery cheat while trying to get different reactions from Katheryne in different clothes, and damn, what a great feature.

The thing is, I can't seem to go back to the gallery that I originally had. I even made sure to save just in case, because I got curious on what Destroy the World is. Not really a problem though, and I can just continue playing.

Amazing game, I like it.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
I accidentally did the gallery cheat while trying to get different reactions from Katheryne in different clothes, and damn, what a great feature.

The thing is, I can't seem to go back to the gallery that I originally had. I even made sure to save just in case, because I got curious on what Destroy the World is. Not really a problem though, and I can just continue playing.

Amazing game, I like it.
would be better with more ntr loli but sure it's great, I think after everything Klee did she deserve to be punished :/ tho I was hoping for a more original concept.

radicalronCH

Sep 1, 2022
Damn that Hu Tao footjob scene should really been have longer. Would have loved to see her using that cute toes again... Also I was missing a bit of cum on her feet

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Damn that Hu Tao footjob scene should really been have longer. Would have loved to see her using that cute toes again... Also I was missing a bit of cum on her feet
Somebody else said they wanted cum on feet too, will add for next version.

fucknolink

Feb 16, 2019
I actually have same idea as this, just no time nor motivation. LOL

the game is great, the ideas for content are varied and the updates are quite fast. Easily the best +18 genshin game I've played so far.
is there another +18 genshin?

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes