pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
will there be a way to go further on the map in a future update ?
A new area: hotel has been added in v1.10, but beyond that probably not.

I don't want to drag the premise of KPA out longer than feels natural. I'd rather make a new game when KPA reaches its natural ending.

Yes!! Gibe us those cute NPC girls. Wanna see some sexy Glory poses and also some hot sex scenes with her!

Also could you include a scene where Eula is dancing? Maybe a striptease, or dancing on a pole ornso. She could also do some naked dance training or so. Would really fit her well!

And could you add a scene where Barbara and Rosaria team up to fuck one guy for money? Maybe even Dion could have lured them into something, because it seems like he has a lot of money?
Lots of good ideas! I'll see what I can do :)

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Soo I've spent some time with the new update and here is a better review:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the review! I always planned for the Aphro potion scenes to be quite short, with a single animation sequence, and its a similar case with the 'caught' scenes too. I will add some cum to Hu Tao's feet for you though for sure, that's the least I can do!

Glad you enjoyed the coop prank, I worked really hard on it. A couple of other people have also asked for some extra onaholes so I'll see what I can do. It would be a nice unlockable extra!

Thank you for being a fan <3

MaiShibari

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2018
Uhm, could you add like a first person sex scene in the view of one of the girls? Probably Lumi, since she is the MC of Genshin, or Jean, since she is kinda the MC of this game, but I would prefer Lumi overall. Maybe an animated scene, where she has sex with some buff dude like Wagner? That would be sooo amazing. Thank you!
Hey, wanna join our KPA discord? It's lewd but not too horny. Would love to hear more opinions and suggestions from you.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
The sumeru dancer npcs that were revealed and nilou would fit very well in this game :sneaky:

merraterra45

May 18, 2022
Can we get more Barbara content where she is the active part and longer? I really enjoyed rhe short got caught scene of her. Would love.to see a similar scene in a foursome with three guys, where she gets fucked by one and gives BJ and HJ to the other ending with creampie and facial, etc. Love it when innocent girls let out their lewd side. Maybe in the hotel?

Reactions: pinkmochidango

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Can we get more Barbara content where she is the active part and longer? I really enjoyed rhe short got caught scene of her. Would love.to see a similar scene in a foursome with three guys, where she gets fucked by one and gives BJ and HJ to the other ending with creampie and facial, etc. Love it when innocent girls let out their lewd side. Maybe in the hotel?
Got some Barbara content planned for next update, will keep your idea in mind :)

mariART_96

Jun 20, 2022
Hey, wanna join our KPA discord? It's lewd but not too horny. Would love to hear more opinions and suggestions from you.
Hmm, sorry, but I only use discord for my private stuff amd friends^^

But I would have another Suggestion: I would love to see Aether in a reverse gangbang. Or maybe even multiple of these. One with the more innocent seeming girls pike Barbara, Xinyan, Sucrose, another with the more mature ladies like Ningguang, Eula, Yae, ... It would be so hot to see him suffer a bit, the girls making him cum over and over again. Maybe he could.also be tied up or blindfolded. Sorry for living out my naughty fantasies lol

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Hmm, sorry, but I only use discord for my private stuff amd friends^^

But I would have another Suggestion: I would love to see Aether in a reverse gangbang. Or maybe even multiple of these. One with the more innocent seeming girls pike Barbara, Xinyan, Sucrose, another with the more mature ladies like Ningguang, Eula, Yae, ... It would be so hot to see him suffer a bit, the girls making him cum over and over again. Maybe he could.also be tied up or blindfolded. Sorry for living out my naughty fantasies lol
I like the way you think :WeSmart:

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes