Derioner

Feb 28, 2021
Does anyone know if one day they add something with the lolis that are klee, that is, qiqi, diona and sayu?

mariART_96

Jun 20, 2022
Do you plan to add more sound btw? Like for the sex scenes? Maybe I could help a little and record some short moans? xD

• Wow
Reactions: Phase_01

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Do you plan to add more sound btw? Like for the sex scenes? Maybe I could help a little and record some short moans? xD
I actually added some more sounds from a new sound pack in v1.9, you first hear them in the Kat x Shenhe scene. There's a new bgm and a couple of new sounds in v1.10. At some point before final release I'll go through the entire game again and diversify the sounds a little more!

It would be great if you could record a few sounds for me, hit me up on Discord or send me a pm on here and we can arrange something :)

Last edited:

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Haven't commented on this game in a while but I've been silently following and enjoying the updates - especially since there's a good handful of content now for the stuff I was wanting more of! (Girls more visibly or textually enjoying the sex, lesbian scenes, etc.)
Though... I'll be "that guy" and say that I still find myself wanting more of the lesbian stuff. The Amber/Eula scene in particular is a bit of a letdown for me, being one static image without much going on. That being said, I really do like what's been added otherwise; the Jean/Sucrose funky alter-world sequence was fucking great, for example, and the optional futa was a nice bonus. Personally surprised there's no Mona/Lisa (heh) scene yet, like Lisa introducing Mona to some women clients who've got money to spend, and I feel like a Rosaria x Barbara scene has a lot of obvious potential.
I could also see something where Jean gets pranked and it leads to some particularly "carnivorous" (aggressively-horny) women taking advantage of her, but it might be too similar in set-up/premise to the Jean/Sucrose sequence. Though, I think a different and more "grounded" approach to it would be nice. (Less "Sucrose's horny sapphic dreamland" stuff and more "Jean taking a wrong turn into thirsty lesbianville," I guess.)

Buuuuuuut anyways, not going to be "that guy" any further and just keep ramblin' on about stuff I want to see in someone else's game. Keep up the good work compadre.

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Haven't commented on this game in a while but I've been silently following and enjoying the updates - especially since there's a good handful of content now for the stuff I was wanting more of! (Girls more visibly or textually enjoying the sex, lesbian scenes, etc.)
Though... I'll be "that guy" and say that I still find myself wanting more of the lesbian stuff. The Amber/Eula scene in particular is a bit of a letdown for me, being one static image without much going on. That being said, I really do like what's been added otherwise; the Jean/Sucrose funky alter-world sequence was fucking great, for example, and the optional futa was a nice bonus. Personally surprised there's no Mona/Lisa (heh) scene yet, like Lisa introducing Mona to some women clients who've got money to spend, and I feel like a Rosaria x Barbara scene has a lot of obvious potential.
I could also see something where Jean gets pranked and it leads to some particularly "carnivorous" (aggressively-horny) women taking advantage of her, but it might be too similar in set-up/premise to the Jean/Sucrose sequence. Though, I think a different and more "grounded" approach to it would be nice. (Less "Sucrose's horny sapphic dreamland" stuff and more "Jean taking a wrong turn into thirsty lesbianville," I guess.)

Buuuuuuut anyways, not going to be "that guy" any further and just keep ramblin' on about stuff I want to see in someone else's game. Keep up the good work compadre.
There is a short Rosaria x Barbara scene in v1.10. Also I plan for there to be an expanded Amber x Eula tent scene and hopefully a more BDSM style Jean x Signora in v1.11!

I'll keep your wishes in mind, and I'm glad you found something you enjoy in the game. Keep being 'that guy' and thanks for playing!

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I will be "that guy" as well and ask for some Ying'er or Glory scenes if possible, and maybe a few other NPCs, like Mirror Maiden :sneaky:

Reactions: merraterra45

merraterra45

May 18, 2022
It's comin' :)
Yes!! Gibe us those cute NPC girls. Wanna see some sexy Glory poses and also some hot sex scenes with her!

Also could you include a scene where Eula is dancing? Maybe a striptease, or dancing on a pole ornso. She could also do some naked dance training or so. Would really fit her well!

And could you add a scene where Barbara and Rosaria team up to fuck one guy for money? Maybe even Dion could have lured them into something, because it seems like he has a lot of money?

Last edited:

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Yes!! Gibe us those cute NPC girls. Wanna see some sexy Glory poses and also some hot sex scenes with her!

Also could you include a scene where Eula is dancing? Maybe a striptease, or dancing on a pole ornso. She couldnalso do some naked dance training or so. Would really fit her well!
Glory truely slept on, Parveneh and Soraya as well

Eula, Ayaka, Yunjin, Nilou nude dances would be cool

Last edited:

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Oh fuck, yeah! Maybe there could be a special event, where they all join up to dance in some sexy slutty outfits. Then for the vip customers they have sex with them or so
Here's hoping PinkMochi does a Nilou nude belly dancing scene with some customers :sneaky:

A netori scene with the Wangshu Inn boss and her customers would also be nice

So much potential in this game that will only increase as genshin grows

Last edited:
Reactions: pinkmochidango
4.70 star(s) 61 Votes