MaiShibari

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2018
I guess the commission stuff isn't retroactive? I loaded a save from a previous version and only have 1/8 junk shop stuff bought. Do I need to make a new save?
All commissions are counted retroactively. Junk is anything in the shop that isn't outfits. Have you scrolled up right after loading the game? If no, what version did you load from? What platform do you play on? And please share your save file before you loaded the game, so I can attempt to make a fix.

Mar 24, 2022
So I'm looking into this game sew the no loli and my first thought us then who is allowed cause qiqi is hundreds of years old diona is 13 as of latest release and some of the others r in their early teams namely xaingling barb koko and sayu (she's 14)
I still don't think that Hoyo actually stated the age of any character right? Only some very old chars are somewhat clear, but aside from that we can only have guesses. For this reason every "small" character is excluded by Mochi.

mariART_96

Jun 20, 2022
I love the new update! Lots of great new stuff. And that Aether scene was amazing. Kinda wished to get more of a reaction also of him too, but it is still very good. Please give us more like this in the future. Maybe he can be in some polaroids, where the girls take control? That would be really hot! Aside from that very good as always! And good luck with the next updated!

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
I love the new update! Lots of great new stuff. And that Aether scene was amazing. Kinda wished to get more of a reaction also of him too, but it is still very good. Please give us more like this in the future. Maybe he can be in some polaroids, where the girls take control? That would be really hot! Aside from that very good as always! And good luck with the next updated!
Aether will be in at least 1 Polaroid in the next update! Also in the Katheryne co-op prank I'm gonna include a variety of Genshin boys just for you XD

• Love
Reactions: mariART_96

merraterra45

May 18, 2022
I still don't think that Hoyo actually stated the age of any character right? Only some very old chars are somewhat clear, but aside from that we can only have guesses. For this reason every "small" character is excluded by Mochi.

Really curious where people always get the ages of chars from? Its fuckin obvious that Klee, Qiqi, Diona, etc have the body of a child goddamn. But that is an age old discussion

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Really curious where people always get the ages of chars from? Its fuckin obvious that Klee, Qiqi, Diona, etc have the body of a child goddamn. But that is an age old discussion
I think its just from Google you know. There aren't any Canon ages right now I believe.

AHdiauhj124

Jul 28, 2021
Sadly this is a common android only bug.
If you're playing in 1.9, there's a small cheat to fix it. In the commission list, tap the 'Clear Out The Treasure Hoarders' commission to see a hint. It seems to do nothing, but it actually advances the quest counter, in case it breaks for people like you.
thank you

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes