bluecross

Apr 30, 2021
Scene.png
Does someone know how to unlock this scene? I looked into Jeans phone but dont have any way to send a message.
I also tryed looking in the 3rd area for polaroids in case i already did it but no luck.
This is the last scene Im missing in the replays.

Reactions: MaiShibari

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
View attachment 1934142
Does someone know how to unlock this scene? I looked into Jeans phone but dont have any way to send a message.
I also tryed looking in the 3rd area for polaroids in case i already did it but no luck.
This is the last scene Im missing in the replays.
You also need to have given Jean her Lingerie outfit, which becomes available to buy at the Junkshop after you've given Lisa her Transparent Babydoll outfit and seen the Lingerie in the Library event.

We will update the hint!

bluecross

Apr 30, 2021
You also need to have given Jean her Lingerie outfit, which becomes available to buy at the Junkshop after you've given Lisa her Transparent Babydoll outfit and seen the Lingerie in the Library event.

We will update the hint!
Thanks, I did buy it but forgot for some reason to give it to her :D
Anyway it did unlock the send message option.

Reactions: pinkmochidango

mariART_96

Jun 20, 2022
Uhm, could you add like a first person sex scene in the view of one of the girls? Probably Lumi, since she is the MC of Genshin, or Jean, since she is kinda the MC of this game, but I would prefer Lumi overall. Maybe an animated scene, where she has sex with some buff dude like Wagner? That would be sooo amazing. Thank you!

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Uhm, could you add like a first person sex scene in the view of one of the girls? Probably Lumi, since she is the MC of Genshin, or Jean, since she is kinda the MC of this game, but I would prefer Lumi overall. Maybe an animated scene, where she has sex with some buff dude like Wagner? That would be sooo amazing. Thank you!
Unfortunately, I'm probably not going to create any scenes that are 'male-focussed' in Klee Prank Adventure. This is partly because I'm not into men and I won't be able to do the scene justice, and also partly because the male character models in Koikatsu are nowhere near as good as the female models, so it would be difficult to keep the quality consistent.

What I can promise is that in the Katheryne Co-Op prank, and potentially some other events, there will be a variety of Genshin males and I'll try and include some good facial expressions and dialogue for them! I think that's the best I can do at this point.

Thanks for being a fan <3

mariART_96

Jun 20, 2022
Unfortunately, I'm probably not going to create any scenes that are 'male-focussed' in Klee Prank Adventure. This is partly because I'm not into men and I won't be able to do the scene justice, and also partly because the male character models in Koikatsu are nowhere near as good as the female models, so it would be difficult to keep the quality consistent.

What I can promise is that in the Katheryne Co-Op prank, and potentially some other events, there will be a variety of Genshin males and I'll try and include some good facial expressions and dialogue for them! I think that's the best I can do at this point.
Alright, that does not sound so bad hehe. As long as Aether gets some nice scenes I'm really happy! Maybe let him have some nice threesome. Maybe with Barbara & Amber would be awesome!

Oh and I would also love to see more of the NPC girls havingsome polaroids or so. Katheryne content is already super good! Will you add more costumes to her?

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Alright, that does not sound so bad hehe. As long as Aether gets some nice scenes I'm really happy! Maybe let him have some nice threesome. Maybe with Barbara & Amber would be awesome!

Oh and I would also love to see more of the NPC girls havingsome polaroids or so. Katheryne content is already super good! Will you add more costumes to her?
Next version v1.10 focus is hooty, v1.11 focus is kat again including her tiers 4 and 5 and Co op prank as well as more costumes too.

Also in v1.11 there will be a npc related commission that, when it's completed, will add various NPC polaroids into the game.

ditrax76

Jun 2, 2022
Someone has an actual full save, I played for 2 hours, after which the game crashed and my Polaroid album broke, there is not a single photo in it (

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes