mariART_96

Jun 20, 2022
Hello there!

I'm really glad you like the game, thank you for the kind words :) The idea of playing as an outside party in a H game can be difficult to get your head around, but when you play I think things fall into place quite quickly and it's an unique experience, plus I feel it helps to make light of quite dark/heavy themes in game.

I understand where you are coming from, and I'll make a note to try and pay a little more attention to the random guys/genshin guys I use. Regarding Aether, there is actually an event with him in v1.9, which should release to Patrons in 2 days, I have a feeling you'll probably enjoy it. There's a fair bit of humorous content in this upcoming update too so be sure to keep an eye out!

If you have any specific scene/situation ideas for the game, feel free to share them in the game related ideas channel on Discord, a lot of ideas from there have made it into the game.

Thanks again for playing!
- Mochi
Thank you! Really looking forward to it. Also idk if I wanna join with my private account on discord lol

SiegeSiege

Jun 10, 2020
I guess Eula love potion scene is no longer in the game? In 1.4 or 1.6 there was an option to give potion to her in Hot Springs, but its gone now.

merraterra45

May 18, 2022
The new update was amazing! I love everything about it! The new Jean scene was very funny and the additional futa scene in Sucroses world mmmh LOVED IT! Pls more Futa/Monster/Demon stuff. Maybe Jean could somehow turn into a Succubus herself somehow? Also the new polaroids are cute and sexy as always. For upcoming versions I would love to see some Footjob content, since there is not much in it yet. Also when do you plan to include more Hu Tao stuff? I need to finally see her in some naughty stuff. And more Lumine or Yanfei is also always appreciated!

Thanks for developing this masterpiece!

merraterra45

May 18, 2022
With all the new Sumeru stuff coming soon, will kpa also feature the new characters? Would be amazing to at least have them in the game somehow.

Also been replaying the game recently from the start and I really noticed how many different fetishes there are. Really great, since many games focus too much on just a few topics. I just wanted to know if you will broaden the topics even further? How about ass licking, cum swapping or even one girl drinking cum from another ones Pussy? That could even be a short Quest for a girl like Barbara. And what is your opinion on warersports? And if you dont want to include it directly what about peeking on girls on the toilet?

Last edited:
Reactions: pinkmochidango

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
With all the new Sumeru stuff coming soon, will kpa also feature the new characters? Would be amazing to at least have them in the game somehow.

Also been replaying the game recently from the start and I really noticed how many different fetishes there are. Really great, since many games focus too much on just a few topics. I just wanted to know if you will broaden the topics even further? How about ass licking, cum swapping or even one girl drinking cum from another ones Pussy? That could even be a short Quest for a girl like Barbara. And what is your opinion on warersports? And if you dont want to include it directly what about peeking on girls on the toilet?
For now I'm gonna focus on completing the game which is 14 pranks/Co op pranks and a finale, as well as fleshing out the side content for the girls currently in the game and adding all Mondstadt Liyue Inazuma girls to hotspring.

Regarding Sumeru and the new girls there, after the game has been completed, at some point I'll make an update which adds Sumeru polaroids and Girls to hot spring. Other than that I have nothing planned for the minute.

I don't want to drag the Klee Prank Adventure concept out longer than feels natural? Maybe I'll make another game with Sumeru/Fontaine/Sneznaya when they all come out.

Fetish wise I won't have any pee stuff in game, or toilet peeping, I'm just not into it at all I'm afraid. Maybe a little ass licking and cum swapping will be okay, I'll see what I can do :)

You also mentioned hu tao in your last post, the next version v1.10 will have lots of Hu Tao content including her Co op prank, a commission, an outfit and a potion!

Glad you like the game, thanks for your feedback. <3

000qw3

Jan 4, 2022
目前,我将专注于完成游戏,即 14 个恶作剧/合作恶作剧和结局,以及充实游戏中女孩的支线内容,并将所有 Mondstadt Liyue Inazuma 女孩添加到温泉中。

关于须弥和那里的新女孩,等游戏完成后,我会在某个时候进行更新,将须弥拍立得和女孩加入温泉。除此之外,我这一分钟没有任何计划。

我不想将 Klee Prank Adventure 概念拖出比感觉更自然的时间吗?也许当他们都出来时,我会和 Sumeru/Fontaine/Sneznaya 一起制作另一场比赛。

恋物癖明智的,我不会在游戏中撒尿,也不会在厕所偷窥,我只是害怕我根本不喜欢它。也许舔屁股和交换精液就可以了,我会看看我能做些什么:)

你在上一篇文章中也提到了胡桃,下一个版本v1.10会有很多胡桃内容,包括她的合作恶作剧、佣金、服装和药水!

很高兴您喜欢这款游戏,感谢您的反馈。<3
[/引用]
胡涛!胡涛!胡涛!

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes