Rynka_MDZ

Jun 11, 2018
Can someone screenshot the full gallery to see what I been missing or just send the save files unlock full gallery pls?

merraterra45

May 18, 2022
Uhm are there any plans of defloration? Like one of the girls getting their cherry popped for the first time? Maybe as a flashback?

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Uhm are there any plans of defloration? Like one of the girls getting their cherry popped for the first time? Maybe as a flashback?
I haven't got any plans to include that specifically. You find out a girl is a virgin in an event next update, but that's probably as far as it will go in this instance.

Johnsmithlike13

Apr 27, 2022
Hey so I've just finished the game (save file from previous version), was wondering what the 3rd locked scene from 'other girls' in the Gallery is and how to unlock it? Thanksss

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Hey so I've just finished the game (save file from previous version), was wondering what the 3rd locked scene from 'other girls' in the Gallery is and how to unlock it? Thanksss
It's the Lumine Aphrodisiac potion, had some issues where it didn't save to gallery. You may have to play that event again on a new save to add to gallery :3

Reactions: TeyvatHunter76

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Uhm will you make exclusive patreon stuff too? Meaning something like polls which scenes will come next? I might get the early access then.
Hello there. Yes TeyvatHunter76 is correct, after v1.9 releases the first poll will be on which girls are added to the hot springs next. I also plan to do polls on some outfit choices, more futa/no more futa, TTG themes, etc. It also gives you early access to the latest version and some Discord benefits too.

mariART_96

Jun 20, 2022
Hello together!
I have been a fan of this game for months now (I think I keep playing it since 1.6) and I'm always super excited for the next update. You see, I have been playing Genshin Impact since it's release and I'm still really enjoying it to this day! (AR59 already) Now I have made an account here just to give you my opinion.

However, while there are loads of good hentai art or doujins of it online, the amount of NSFW games on it is miserabely low. I remember I was looking for a R18 Dating Sim game with the Genshin characters, but was not really pleased. Then I discovered Klee Prank Adventure, which was a bit weird to me in the beginning, I'll be honest. But I downloaded it and it really surprised me. I did not expect anything beside some sex scenes, but it contained funny dialogue, interesting ideas and actually fun gameplay. Its not super linear, but encourages the player to look around a bit and get curious. Since then I played every version and the game keeps getting better and better! But I would still have some feedback for it's creators.

You see, I know that this game is really targeted for male players of course. But there are girls like me, that are into lewd stuff like this awesome game. While I don't mind that the focus is clearly on the girls, especially in the sex scenes, it would be nice, if you could include some interesting content for the boys too. I think you won't be able to put more Genshin guys in it and tbh I don't want to see them all in this game, as it would not fit that well imo. However, how about at least giving Aether some screen time? He is a real cutie and beside Lumi also the main character. I would love to see him in some sexy scenes getting into action with some of the girls. And if you do, please give him some hot expressione ;) Another idea would be more variety with the guys? For now you have basically only using random guys, which is totally fine. But you could use more different body types on them? I would also like to see some black guys, etc. Aside from that the game is really amazing! As a bisexual hardcore Genshin fangirl, Klee Prank Adventure is such a pleasure to play! I even recommended it to some of my friends and they loved it too! The girls are always so cute and some of the scenes had us bursting into laughter. I hope you will continue the development for many versions and I can't wait to see what brilliant things you will put in next. Thank you for this gem! <3

Oh, and if you add some nice Aether content in future updates, I would love to give your game 5 stars! For now more like a 4/5 for me ;)

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Hello together!
I have been a fan of this game for months now (I think I keep playing it since 1.6) and I'm always super excited for the next update. You see, I have been playing Genshin Impact since it's release and I'm still really enjoying it to this day! (AR59 already) Now I have made an account here just to give you my opinion.

However, while there are loads of good hentai art or doujins of it online, the amount of NSFW games on it is miserabely low. I remember I was looking for a R18 Dating Sim game with the Genshin characters, but was not really pleased. Then I discovered Klee Prank Adventure, which was a bit weird to me in the beginning, I'll be honest. But I downloaded it and it really surprised me. I did not expect anything beside some sex scenes, but it contained funny dialogue, interesting ideas and actually fun gameplay. Its not super linear, but encourages the player to look around a bit and get curious. Since then I played every version and the game keeps getting better and better! But I would still have some feedback for it's creators.

You see, I know that this game is really targeted for male players of course. But there are girls like me, that are into lewd stuff like this awesome game. While I don't mind that the focus is clearly on the girls, especially in the sex scenes, it would be nice, if you could include some interesting content for the boys too. I think you won't be able to put more Genshin guys in it and tbh I don't want to see them all in this game, as it would not fit that well imo. However, how about at least giving Aether some screen time? He is a real cutie and beside Lumi also the main character. I would love to see him in some sexy scenes getting into action with some of the girls. And if you do, please give him some hot expressione ;) Another idea would be more variety with the guys? For now you have basically only using random guys, which is totally fine. But you could use more different body types on them? I would also like to see some black guys, etc. Aside from that the game is really amazing! As a bisexual hardcore Genshin fangirl, Klee Prank Adventure is such a pleasure to play! I even recommended it to some of my friends and they loved it too! The girls are always so cute and some of the scenes had us bursting into laughter. I hope you will continue the development for many versions and I can't wait to see what brilliant things you will put in next. Thank you for this gem! <3

Oh, and if you add some nice Aether content in future updates, I would love to give your game 5 stars! For now more like a 4/5 for me ;)
Hello there!

I'm really glad you like the game, thank you for the kind words :) The idea of playing as an outside party in a H game can be difficult to get your head around, but when you play I think things fall into place quite quickly and it's an unique experience, plus I feel it helps to make light of quite dark/heavy themes in game.

I understand where you are coming from, and I'll make a note to try and pay a little more attention to the random guys/genshin guys I use. Regarding Aether, there is actually an event with him in v1.9, which should release to Patrons in 2 days, I have a feeling you'll probably enjoy it. There's a fair bit of humorous content in this upcoming update too so be sure to keep an eye out!

If you have any specific scene/situation ideas for the game, feel free to share them in the game related ideas channel on Discord, a lot of ideas from there have made it into the game.

Thanks again for playing!
- Mochi

Reactions: mariART_96
4.70 star(s) 61 Votes