Mar 24, 2022
I see the [Anal] tag for this game, but searching the thread I only see a question about it in aug 2021 with the dev (very cool that you're so active here btw!) saying they'd see what they can do.

So... yeah, is there anal?
There is not that much anal stuff in it atm, yes. But there are actually some scenes or polaroids. Like in 1.8 there is a Sucrose anal polaroid and a scene with Amber.

Kuruma777

Jan 28, 2021
Very nice update! I did not expect the two demons to show up during the new coop prank, I must say very interesting. Also I wanna see how Jean would turn out near the end of the game where she's "Corrupted".

Reactions: pinkmochidango

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
No matter how many times i leave and come back, same thing over and over.
I'll look into it, I've only heard a few people saying they've had this issue, I wonder what's causing it...

Until then, you might have to load an old save or restart.

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
Played the first version and it was pretty meh, glad I came back at this update because there's a really nice amount of content now and it's really great game so far, can't wait for more

Burma

May 22, 2018
No matter how many times i leave and come back, same thing over and over.
It's most likely a problem with your save. Or maybe you tried to cheat and edited save file.
Start the game from scratch or go back to older saves.
Maybe even try to edit save file and delete quest entry, so that you can start over

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
:unsure: pretty sure i done all event in games, yet some of the scenes is still locked in replays, guess it didnt registered correctly

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
It's most likely a problem with your save. Or maybe you tried to cheat and edited save file.
Start the game from scratch or go back to older saves.
Maybe even try to edit save file and delete quest entry, so that you can start over
Wait you can edit save files form Renpy games? i did not know this.

Reactions: Pabewazrijaz

MaiShibari

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2018
:unsure: pretty sure i done all event in games, yet some of the scenes is still locked in replays, guess it didnt registered correctly
Had to change a little bit the coding for Jean's boobie prank and Lumine's aphrodisiac event. Otherwise they wouldn't have worked in the scene viewer. Sorry about that. Boobie will count as unlocked if you just replay it from Jean's prank menu. For Lumine's event... it sadly has to be replayed with a new save.

Le_OK

Sep 22, 2018
How do you unlock this locked (sorry for the pun) event?
Unlock Dion's Recommendation area by performing 6 pranks on Jean and then going to 'Take Pictures for Dion'
Take multiple shots in each area to unlock Jinn's Phone
Ordo Favonius Headquarters > Check Jinn's Phone > Send Message
Ordo Favonius Headquarters > Check Jinn's Phone > Check Messages > Message 3
Take pictures in Dion's Recommendation area before Blackmail 3 Event starts

I have a counter question, how to unlock this scene?

bruhvirus

May 25, 2020
You can't get the polaroid on the first page where the hint is "Ask Sucrose about the dissolving potion, then click ghost at junkshop" if you use an old save because the option to ask about the potion is gone

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
You can't get the polaroid on the first page where the hint is "Ask Sucrose about the dissolving potion, then click ghost at junkshop" if you use an old save because the option to ask about the potion is gone
Replay the hu tao event in sceneviewer to unlock it.

merraterra45

May 18, 2022
Hello here!
I just wanted to check out the forum here, since it seems you are very active. I discovered your Game last week and have played it almost everyday since then. I'm a huge Genshin fan and there are so many cute girls an there, so I naturally loved Klee Prank adventure from the start.

I really like the twist, that you don't just play Aether or some regular random dude, but Klee and it is more of a light hearted funny parody. At the same time there are some damn hot sex scenes and really good stuff. Also thanks for not including loli. Its just disgusting and we got enough older girls in there.

I have now completet the recent version 1.8 I think and there is already soo much content, wow. Had fun for hours, though I have to admit that I had to stop playing on many cases after the stuff was too spicy lol. Needed a break. I'm already super excited for the next update and I can't wait to see with what great ideas you can come up. Also I hope the latest girls will also make it in at some point: Shenhe, Yelan, Shinobu, ... The more the better!

I also have some more questions:

Will there ever be a german or turkish translation? That would be absolutely amazing!

Will you make realm models for Dion and the Photographer? They feel kinda odd right now.

Could you make more animated scenes? The other image based are also really good, but the animations are so nice. I loved that Keqing BJ scene for instance.

Can you include more different sounds and music? I noticed that most of the sex scenes use the same noises. This comes clear especially in the moans when you play through different scenes with different girls and they all sound the same. Maybe you could hire a voice actress? That would make the game also much better! At least for some sexy moans.

Will you include scenes where you can actually interact during the sex? Like pick poses, tell the girl to take stuff off, cum inside/outside, etc.?

And last but not least, will there be a real ending of the story? Or will it just end mid somewhere mit trough and leave you open with optional stuff?

Thank you again for this amazing game and sorry for all the questions! I hope this game will continue for long time and many hot updates. Looking forward to other regions when they come out like Sumeru, Natlan, etc...

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Hello here!
I just wanted to check out the forum here, since it seems you are very active. I discovered your Game last week and have played it almost everyday since then. I'm a huge Genshin fan and there are so many cute girls an there, so I naturally loved Klee Prank adventure from the start.

I really like the twist, that you don't just play Aether or some regular random dude, but Klee and it is more of a light hearted funny parody. At the same time there are some damn hot sex scenes and really good stuff. Also thanks for not including loli. Its just disgusting and we got enough older girls in there.

I have now completet the recent version 1.8 I think and there is already soo much content, wow. Had fun for hours, though I have to admit that I had to stop playing on many cases after the stuff was too spicy lol. Needed a break. I'm already super excited for the next update and I can't wait to see with what great ideas you can come up. Also I hope the latest girls will also make it in at some point: Shenhe, Yelan, Shinobu, ... The more the better!

I also have some more questions:

Will there ever be a german or turkish translation? That would be absolutely amazing!

Will you make realm models for Dion and the Photographer? They feel kinda odd right now.

Could you make more animated scenes? The other image based are also really good, but the animations are so nice. I loved that Keqing BJ scene for instance.

Can you include more different sounds and music? I noticed that most of the sex scenes use the same noises. This comes clear especially in the moans when you play through different scenes with different girls and they all sound the same. Maybe you could hire a voice actress? That would make the game also much better! At least for some sexy moans.

Will you include scenes where you can actually interact during the sex? Like pick poses, tell the girl to take stuff off, cum inside/outside, etc.?

And last but not least, will there be a real ending of the story? Or will it just end mid somewhere mit trough and leave you open with optional stuff?

Thank you again for this amazing game and sorry for all the questions! I hope this game will continue for long time and many hot updates. Looking forward to other regions when they come out like Sumeru, Natlan, etc...
Hello there, I'm glad you like the game so much, and I'm happy to take a shot at your questions!

I agree with you that is an unusual take on things to play as Klee rather than Aether or whoever, but you're correct in thinking it's to keep the game lighthearted and playful. The game deals with some 'dark' themes and I wanted it to be fun and guilt-free as well as being an obvious parody. Plus everybody makes easy-mode harem style fangames... It can get a little tedious and it's not what I'm into personally.

Will there ever be a german or turkish translation?
All translations so far have been entirely fan made, so if there is demand for them I'm sure they will pop up. I'm hoping in the final version of the game to have a "change language tab".

Will you make realm models for Dion and the Photographer?
Yes I will, I've been meaning to for months but it's just so easy to leave them as they are. Hopefully the Dion model will be replaced in the next update!

Could you make more animated scenes?
Definitely, although they take up a lot more space, time and effort.

Can you include more different sounds and music? Maybe you could hire a voice actress?
Currently all of my sexy sounds are from the same asset pack I purchased, and they are quite limited for a game of this scale I agree. I'll work on sourcing some more sounds for future updates. I would LOVE to hire a voice actress but I just can't justify spending the money right now. Making this game is just my hobby, and I make way less than minimum wage for the hours I put in, and I spend a percentage of that on the game every month as it is.

Will you include scenes where you can actually interact during the sex?
Potentially, but it's not my focus right now.

And last but not least, will there be a real ending of the story?
There will indeed, after completing all pranks and co-op pranks and filling the prank-o-meter you will be be able to complete a finale scene with 3 slightly different outcomes depending on how many of the side quests you completed.

Also I hope the latest girls will also make it in at some point:
They will. I'm hoping to have every girl available in the hot springs at least.

- Mochi

Reactions: hp_surfer
4.70 star(s) 61 Votes