pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
What a insightful reply thanks! I was totally into Jean's corruption and would just love to see way more content thrown into , for instance her "phone" (doesnt fit the game's "era" lmao but I can live with it). However again, Jean including, they're too easily corruptible,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice to see interesting and helpful discussion about KPA! Also don't be disgusted by me making this game, blame mihoyo for making free to play boner-bait to milk the world of money. XD

pr0state
Honestly I think the corruption is reasonably well paced considering how many side characters are in the game, even Barbara won't wear her outfit until you've completed the Barbara's secrets Prank on Jean... If I were to make THIS game (a lighthearted sandbox genshin corruption game) based around all the girls it would be a massive undertaking and have less cohesion, plus basing on Jean gives it a nice overarching story to follow.

The Polaroid grind is the core gameplay loop. I understand if you unlock area 3 Polaroid before you've reached the end of each girls quest tree it could be immersion breaking as they're doing mega lewd things, but it is what it is a way to appease the gacha gods, make Mora and trigger events! It could be better for sure though.

There will be more Jean's phone content!

sinran987654321
I can change the Lumine polaroid, I was going for a mischievous face but you're right it does look evil AF.

I'm really glad you mentioned the tri-sexual thing! That's my favorite joke of all time and I love to tell everyone I'm tri-sexual IRL XD

Also I'm probably not gonna continue the game outside of Mondstadt girls. All Liyue and Inazuma girls will be added to the hot spring by mini events at least, but that's as far as it'll go more than likely. If I am gonna continue making Genshin H games, I'll probably start afresh rather than continuing KPA more than likely.

Thank you both for your input!

hardbo1ledegg

Jul 27, 2019
for some reason i cant seem to visit the library where Lisa is.. ive done all i can other than that though (i believe).

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
for some reason i cant seem to visit the library where Lisa is.. ive done all i can other than that though (i believe).
If you haven't visited Lisa in the library you are missing a good chunk of content! Try buying the super strong booze from hu taos shop, that unlocks the library.

AHdiauhj124

Jul 28, 2021
How to complete amber commision, just keeps saying need more time and i should probably do something in the meantime

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
How to complete amber commision, just keeps saying need more time and i should probably do something in the meantime
I've only seen this happen to one other person, and they were playing on android. Are you playing android version? If so, it's a bug.

assman69420

May 21, 2020
I see the [Anal] tag for this game, but searching the thread I only see a question about it in aug 2021 with the dev (very cool that you're so active here btw!) saying they'd see what they can do.

So... yeah, is there anal?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Klee Prank Adventure [v1.9] [Pinkmochidango]

COMPRESSED

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC: - -

ANDROID: - -

The Android port/version is not official.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
You should implement a gacha system where you have to pay to roll to get new characters. You also need to ascend them to unlock more of their outfits and scenes. The ascension mats also need to be rolled for in a separate banner, which has 1% chance to get mats of the highest rarity.

But worry not! you can farm some mats and some free rolls that refresh every update to keep peeps coming back.

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
I thought if i did everything else in the pranking adventure, it would work, but it is not working so...
How do i progress in the commission with Amber and the treasure hoarders? she keeps saying "Give me some time to prepare..." Like i said, i did everything else available and still no change.
Side note, i am playing on PC

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
I thought if i did everything else in the pranking adventure, it would work, but it is not working so...
How do i progress in the commission with Amber and the treasure hoarders? she keeps saying "Give me some time to prepare..." Like i said, i did everything else available and still no change.
Side note, i am playing on PC
Looks like it's a bug :( Does she say that even when you leave and return?

Soul3r

Sep 5, 2020
Just a simple question. I've never played the actual Genshin Impact, so will it have any effect on me playing this game or is it completely fine for me dive into the game blindly?

Reactions: Pabewazrijaz

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Just a simple question. I've never played the actual Genshin Impact, so will it have any effect on me playing this game or is it completely fine for me dive into the game blindly?
Other than a few 'in jokes' that you might not understand, the game is made to be enjoyable whether you've played genshin impact or not!

• Red Heart
Reactions: omocik and Soul3r

F2Pee

Dec 27, 2017
Now that we have a gallery, any chance we could get an unlocker? It would be appreciated.

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes