Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Klee Prank Adventure [v1.7] [Pinkmochidango] - Original Size: 1004MB

Download PC (162MB):
Download Mac (127MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 6, 2018
So... Klee has Sucrose make a potion that turns her into an adult. She then has scenes where she experiments on her body... yes yes? :p
dude. With all the girls genshin has to offer, can't we just leave the lolis out? I like them too, but come on. No need to shove lolis into everything.

Plus, dev has said no lolicon elements. Unless he plans on bring out Time Traveller Adult Klee, give up. It may also bring him trouble with Patreon considering how sensible they are

Reactions: Savec

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Not sure if someone asked before, it says there is an Amber quest 'clear out the hillichurl camp' or something similar.. but I cannot seem to get it started.. anything specific I need to do for it, she keeps saying it takes a few days..

I tried pretty much everything I could think off, also cannot get the Mona co-op prank to work, so maybe I did miss something, but cannot find it.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Not sure if someone asked before, it says there is an Amber quest 'clear out the hillichurl camp' or something similar.. but I cannot seem to get it started.. anything specific I need to do for it, she keeps saying it takes a few days..

I tried pretty much everything I could think off, also cannot get the Mona co-op prank to work, so maybe I did miss something, but cannot find it.

Help would be greatly appreciated.
Come to the Discord and I can help you more easily.

To begin the mona co op prank you need to have given Jean the hooker outfit you buy with primogems from the guy that shows up at the peephole.

For the Amber commission, you should just be able to ask her about it, go to hu taos shop, buy Amber's secret weapon, give it to Amber, and then leave. Do that 3 times and then return to Amber to complete the commission.

Reactions: soulles

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Come to the Discord and I can help you more easily.

To begin the mona co op prank you need to have given Jean the hooker outfit you buy with primogems from the guy that shows up at the peephole.

For the Amber commission, you should just be able to ask her about it, go to hu taos shop, buy Amber's secret weapon, give it to Amber, and then leave. Do that 3 times and then return to Amber to complete the commission.
Thanks, think I forgot about the clothes from the Peephole vendor guy..

Not sure about the Amber quest, but wil try to do that.. thought I had bought the weapon for her.. any way to be sure.. are there quests to do before being able to buy the weapon?

Sorry if I have more questions.

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Thanks, think I forgot about the clothes from the Peephole vendor guy..

Not sure about the Amber quest, but wil try to do that.. thought I had bought the weapon for her.. any way to be sure.. are there quests to do before being able to buy the weapon?

Sorry if I have more questions.
No, and you have to buy the weapon 3 times in total before the event is complete. Don't forget to check the walkthrough and guide in the game folder.

Reactions: soulles

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
No, and you have to buy the weapon 3 times in total before the event is complete. Don't forget to check the walkthrough and guide in the game folder.
Ahh ok, not sure if I bought it 3x is the folder also in the android download? Cause it is an Apk file?

Thanks for answering, wil see if I can get it done.

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes