jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
No, and you have to buy the weapon 3 times in total before the event is complete. Don't forget to check the walkthrough and guide in the game folder.
If anyone is having issue head to the adventure club it gives you hints right there or just go to other locations interact with other npc's.

I found the game straight forward never really ran into issues nor needed a walkthrough kinda chuckled on how big the tip text is like a frustrated dev being like are yiou blind go here lol.

But yeah just go around the map i am sure you will figure it out.

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
If anyone is having issue head to the adventure club it gives you hints right there or just go to other locations interact with other npc's.

I found the game straight forward never really ran into issues nor needed a walkthrough kinda chuckled on how big the tip text is like a frustrated dev being like are yiou blind go here lol.

But yeah just go around the map i am sure you will figure it out.
What Adventure club?? Sorry, don't know what location you are referring to??

For some reason I cannot seem to complete Ambers quest, interacted with every character multiple times, bought everything possible in the shop and in the primogem guys stuff..

I also have the issue that my photo's keep dissapearing when I load a save game.. so maybe my save/game is bugged for some reason.. I am playing on Android I wil add..

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
What Adventure club?? Sorry, don't know what location you are referring to??

For some reason I cannot seem to complete Ambers quest, interacted with every character multiple times, bought everything possible in the shop and in the primogem guys stuff..

I also have the issue that my photo's keep dissapearing when I load a save game.. so maybe my save/game is bugged for some reason.. I am playing on Android I wil add..
Played windows version have you go to amber and gotten the tent scene?

There is also 2 versions of the scene were she gets attacked i did both same save

Also in the adventure club that is the place were to access the map and or store you said you tuned in every quest there? then amber quest's scenes are done.

The photo album shows how far you have gotten for scenes it sound's like you might have hit a content wall.

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Played windows version have you go to amber and gotten the tent scene?

There is also 2 versions of the scene were she gets attacked i did both same save

Also in the adventure club that is the place were to access the map and or store you said you tuned in every quest there? then amber quest's scenes are done.

The photo album shows how far you have gotten for scenes it sound's like you might have hit a content wall.
I have done both versions of her being attacked, also have seen the tent scene, but no havent completed the quest. Thats why I think it is maybe bugged for me.

I had opened alot of the scenes in the polaroid album, but ladt time it only showed 1 picture in it.. so don't know what happened, but everything is gone :/

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
I have done both versions of her being attacked, also have seen the tent scene, but no havent completed the quest. Thats why I think it is maybe bugged for me.

I had opened alot of the scenes in the polaroid album, but ladt time it only showed 1 picture in it.. so don't know what happened, but everything is gone :/
That sucks :( well atleast this dev takes feedback i am sure it will be fixed as fast as the dev can.

Reactions: soulles

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
That sucks :( well atleast this dev takes feedback i am sure it will be fixed as fast as the dev can.
Thanks, yeah, I do think most of the Devs on here are very kind and understanding.

Really don't know what is wrong, maybe I should start over.. don't know if that wil fix it though?!?

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Thanks, yeah, I do think most of the Devs on here are very kind and understanding.

Really don't know what is wrong, maybe I should start over.. don't know if that wil fix it though?!?
I would definitely recommend starting over. A lot of people have played the Android version and haven't had an issue, and currently there's no known bugs in the code that could cause this problem.

Here is an excerpt from the Guide:

Adventurer's Guild > Click Katheryne > See Commission 'Clear out the Treasure Hoarders'
Outrider Camp > Ask Amber About the Commission > Junkshop > Pick Up Amber's Secret Weapon > Outrider Camp > Ask Amber About ther Commission > Leave
Outrider Camp > Ask Amber About the Commission > Junkshop > Pick Up Amber's Secret Weapon > Outrider Camp > Ask Amber About ther Commission > Leave
Outrider Camp > Ask Amber About the Commission > Junkshop > Pick Up Amber's Secret Weapon > Outrider Camp > Ask Amber About ther Commission > Quest Complete

Let me know how you go on!

Reactions: jkj54 and soulles

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Feb 3, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Its not mostly what you think though

Maybe regarding Klee, maybe future updates will show that Dodoco is "not Klee's imagination and is real and is badly influencing Klee/Klee inner evil personality projecting onto Dodoco(Something like Nadeko from the monogatari series projecting onto her scrunchie in order to justify that she is being influenced by the evil snake to do bad things when in actuality, it was all her)". Thus, Dodoco is directly or indirectly corrupting her? But I do agree that sometimes Klee's behaviour is off-putting. Including the one where

As for corruption of other characters, i think its great actually. Jean changes based on Klee's pranking progress. While everyone one acts like normal female adults, that has adult tendancies, with a few outliers like:

If you based your opinion, of corruption being weak, on the polaroid, especially the third batches from the third location, the old guy kinda said that he had enough photographic evidence to blackmail them, which explains their behaviour in the third batches of polaroid.

I do kinda wish in future updates, there will be personal quest and scenes (not including polaroid) of other characters, especially those that aren't from mondstadt. I wouldn't mind male characters being involved too tbh.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Maybe regarding Klee, maybe future updates will show that Dodoco is "not Klee's imagination and is real and is badly influencing Klee/Klee inner evil personality projecting onto Dodoco(Something like Nadeko from the monogatari series projecting onto her scrunchie in order to justify that she is being influenced by the evil snake to do bad things when in actuality, it was all her)". Thus, Dodoco is directly or indirectly corrupting her? But I do agree that sometimes Klee's behaviour is off-putting. Including the one where

As for corruption of other characters, i think its great actually. Jean changes based on Klee's pranking progress. While everyone one acts like normal female adults, that has adult tendancies, with a few outliers like:

If you based your opinion, of corruption being weak, on the polaroid, especially the third batches from the third location, the old guy kinda said that he had enough photographic evidence to blackmail them, which explains their behaviour in the third batches of polaroid.

I do kinda wish in future updates, there will be personal quest and scenes (not including polaroid) of other characters, especially those that aren't from mondstadt. I wouldn't mind male characters being involved too tbh.
What a insightful reply thanks! I was totally into Jean's corruption and would just love to see way more content thrown into , for instance her "phone" (doesnt fit the game's "era" lmao but I can live with it). However again, Jean including, they're too easily corruptible,

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes