zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Where can I find Lisa's library I don't see it o the new map?
If it's unlocked it should be right by the dot for the knights of favonius hq. If you don't have it unlocked, try buying strong booze from Hooty. And if you're still having problems, there should be a walkthrough in the game's folder.

Reactions: pinkmochidango

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
If it's unlocked it should be right by the dot for the knights of favonius hq. If you don't have it unlocked, try buying strong booze from Hooty. And if you're still having problems, there should be a walkthrough in the game's folder.
Ah ok thank you for the info

Reactions: zeerin

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Also This

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1076, in script
    if favorsmenu == True:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1076, in <module>
    if favorsmenu == True:
NameError: name 'favorsmenu' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1076, in script
    if favorsmenu == True:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1076, in <module>
    if favorsmenu == True:
NameError: name 'favorsmenu' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Klee Prank Adventure 1.6
Fri Mar  4 06:46:48 2022
Hi there, the only time I've seen those errors on v1.6 is when using a save file from a version before v1.5, and also if you use the renpy 'Back' button soon after loading an old save on the new version. Try reloading your save.

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Hey dev, can you fix the volume mixing? Blowing out people's eardrums immediately can kind of kill interest in a game
Hey there, yes I can. What is it that you're referring to specifically? This is the first comment I've received mentioning that. Thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheSMike

XStriXXX

Mar 28, 2019
Hey there, yes I can. What is it that you're referring to specifically? This is the first comment I've received mentioning that. Thanks!
I am pretty sure he is referring to the first music after entering the game (menu music? lobby music?). Anyway, it is SUPER LOUD. I've also encountered the same issue. But it didn't kill my interest in the game though.

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
I am pretty sure he is referring to the first music after entering the game (menu music? lobby music?). Anyway, it is SUPER LOUD. I've also encountered the same issue. But it didn't kill my interest in the game though.
Gotcha, I'll fade it in and turn it down in the next release.

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
I'm following the guide but I cannot get the TTG 3. Maybe I broke the scipt? Cuz I did the peephole first then happend the TTG 2 event. Or is this just so rare?

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
I'm following the guide but I cannot get the TTG 3. Maybe I broke the scipt? Cuz I did the peephole first then happend the TTG 2 event. Or is this just so rare?
Hi there, it's not rare at all and it doesn't matter what order you do the events. It should trigger. My recommendation would be to make sure you have completed all 6 Jean Pranks. Maybe do them again to be sure. If that doesn't work then I'd say restart the game and hold ctrl to skip up to that point.

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Klee Prank Adventure [v1.6] [Pinkmochidango] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 899 MB / 178 MB - KleePrankAdventure-1.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 864 MB / 144 MB - KleePrankAdventure-1.6-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

latiaslts

May 26, 2020
thank for hardwork
so far i really like this game and i cant wait for next update, also i hope my phone still can handle it haha

ps : sorry for shitty english, i' m too lazy to learn english in my age, i'm just wanna say thanks to dev cause im satisfaying

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
Hi there, it's not rare at all and it doesn't matter what order you do the events. It should trigger. My recommendation would be to make sure you have completed all 6 Jean Pranks. Maybe do them again to be sure. If that doesn't work then I'd say restart the game and hold ctrl to skip up to that point.
Acually I did broke the script. I got the TTG 2 before the 1st one which is broke my save and just not activating the 3rd one. I started over so there is no problem for me, but you should patch this sometime.

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Acually I did broke the script. I got the TTG 2 before the 1st one which is broke my save and just not activating the 3rd one. I started over so there is no problem for me, but you should patch this sometime.
Thank you this is very helpful, will patch!

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheSMike

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Great game. I am unable to see Barbara in the church anymore to give here the new outfit, I only see Rosaria. Any ideas?
There's a 50 percent chance of seeing either Barbara or Rosaria, so you are probably just being unlucky! If the problems persists please let me know, as I can't think why it would do that.

alucard175

Apr 20, 2017
Is there a way to watch the random events again? Like Jean getting fucked behind the door while Klee visits?

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes