pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Please when you decide to add Shenhe, make her tits the hugest also like some others wrote, make the saves compatible, all this time I thought I was doing something wrong for the hot spring...
Every version after v1.5 I'm hoping you can use your old save. I'll try and get Shenhue in some Polaroids at least!

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
So, how long is this game currently?
And when exactly will "start new game every version" stop?
Wanted to try it for a while now, but the progress loss is a huge no-no in my list.

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
So, how long is this game currently?
And when exactly will "start new game every version" stop?
Wanted to try it for a while now, but the progress loss is a huge no-no in my list.
The game has a few hours of content at this point, and I plan for saves after v1.5 to be usable in the next version.

Z3R

May 9, 2021
Not enough Mona tbh, but other than that great game so far can't wait to see where this goes and hope your community continues to grow.

Reactions: pinkmochidango

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
I know how much work it takes haha, believe me! If someone wants to make one, great! I however can't do that because it's illegal in my country. It's nothing personal.
You've very clearly stated NO LOLI EVER. Even if it was personal, it's your game so do what you want.

The audacity for people to ask for "weeks and weeks on end of work", for "an outside patch" that the creator has clearly said they're not doing... :rolleyes:

Keep up the great work mate.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Every version after v1.5 I'm hoping you can use your old save. I'll try and get Shenhue in some Polaroids at least!
I truly appreciate that you even read my post. It's sort of selfish but first, Jean is my most favorite so I appreciate she is the main attraction but if you can make Shenhe sort of like that too. Meaning giving her special animated events time to time, I guess the Mona treatment. It's your game at the end but just something I personally would love to see. Also please more Ganyu and Yoimi. :D

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes