Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
1638413003116.png
No matter if you aren't dating her this situation is clearly netorare (she is taking dick from behind the door but does not want you to know of it).

As someone that enjoys NTR I'm disappointed for this game not having the tag because only now that I've found it by accident. Pretty enjoyable so far.

Yelligard

Nov 20, 2020
View attachment 1527034
No matter if you aren't dating her this situation is clearly netorare (she is taking dick from behind the door but does not want you to know of it).

As someone that enjoys NTR I'm disappointed for this game not having the tag because only now that I've found it by accident. Pretty enjoyable so far.
You are a child, of course she doesn't want you to know. The whole game is tricking Jean into those situations "accidentally". Not NTR at all.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
You are a child, of course she doesn't want you to know. The whole game is tricking Jean into those situations "accidentally". Not NTR at all.
That's exactly why it is NTR, the whole game is about "pranking" and the naivety of the main character not understanding all these pranks are leading girls to be fucked by random dudes...
Your character isn't developed enough to understand what is truly happening, this is exactly the scenario of most netorare games, the dev only switched the mc from a dense boyfriend to a naive child, everything else is the same.

shimekops

Apr 21, 2020
Does anyone have issues with the game always rewinding to a previous part of the conversation? It gets pretty annoying since I need to constantly quicksave in case the rewind kicks in, which it always does.

**update**

sorry nevermind. it was my xbox controller going nutty. one of the buttons happened to be linked to the game's back shortcut and kept ghost pressing. just unplugging the thing stopped the issue. XD

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: pinkmochidango

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
That's exactly why it is NTR, the whole game is about "pranking" and the naivety of the main character not understanding all these pranks are leading girls to be fucked by random dudes...
Your character isn't developed enough to understand what is truly happening, this is exactly the scenario of most netorare games, the dev only switched the mc from a dense boyfriend to a naive child, everything else is the same.
What a dumb take. Netorare is about someone you LOVE being taken from you.
Klee is corrupting Jean by pranking her, yes, but Jean is not a Love Interest being stolen from the Main Character.

It is a voyeur game with corruption, not a NTR game. They share similar scenarios with NTR, and most NTR games feature corruption, but that doesn't make them the same.

IF Klee was romantically in love with Jean, then yes it would be NTR, but she isn't, so it isn't.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
pinkmochidango Here are a few technical tips I would suggest about the game code to avoid forcing people restarting the game with each new update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With very little adjusts you could make your code fully able to support future versions which would make people more prone to keep playing the game with each new update.

Other than that the game is pretty nice and very polished, really looking forward to play more of it.

Last edited:

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
pinkmochidango Here are a few technical tips I would suggest about the game code to avoid forcing people restarting the game with each new update.
With very little adjusts you could make your code fully able to support future versions which would make people more prone to keep playing the game with each new update.

Other than that the game is pretty nice and very polished, really looking forward to play more of it.
Thank you this is incredibly helpful. I am a self taught coder (as you can probably tell), from google and youtube basically.

Reactions: Meaning Less

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: pinkmochidango
4.70 star(s) 61 Votes