Dreamfucker

Sep 29, 2018
When v1.3 released I started a new save from the beginning and done all the quests till new content of v1.3. Do I still need to start a new save or will 1.3 save work? otherwise everytime a new version releases I will need to start all over and that's... hard.

Reactions: pinkmochidango

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
When v1.3 released I started a new save from the beginning and done all the quests till new content of v1.3. Do I still need to start a new save or will 1.3 save work? otherwise everytime a new version releases I will need to start all over and that's... hard.
1.3 save will not work on 1.4 You have to start a new save.

In future releases after v1.5 I'm going to try to make it so you can use the same save as before, but until then, it's not possible. You could wait for a few more updates before you replay it :)

The good news is, if you use the money cheat and hold the ctrl button you can reach the new content very quickly.

Reactions: hp_surfer

Dreamfucker

Sep 29, 2018
1.3 save will not work on 1.4 You have to start a new save.

In future releases after v1.5 I'm going to try to make it so you can use the same save as before, but until then, it's not possible. You could wait for a few more updates before you replay it :)

The good news is, if you use the money cheat and hold the ctrl button you can reach the new content very quickly.
Looks like I'm gonna be the first speedrunner of this game. I love it btw, that's why it's worth playing all over again. Ofc with all the skipping.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Klee Prank Adventure [v1.5] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 826 MB
Original Size Mac: 791 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 144 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 110 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Please when you decide to add Shenhe, make her tits the hugest also like some others wrote, make the saves compatible, all this time I thought I was doing something wrong for the hot spring...

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes