skryks

Mar 16, 2018
Amazing Work . If it was more games like this (on our market :D) . Everyone is making incest milf bimbo ... ueah they are interesting some of them which is not a copy from another one , but we also need uniq projects like this one or something like enf accidents and many more .
Anyway thx for Game i had Fun :D readyng dialogs and playing.
Definitely another patreon :)

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
The walkthrough on the OP has been updated for v1.5

You can also find it

Last edited:
Reactions: hp_surfer

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
LordCorwin Thanks for your review! The next version v1.6 has an updated Polaroid algorithm so as each Polaroid has been displayed, the ones that haven't yet been displayed become more likely to show up, plus it's impossible for the same Polaroid to show up twice in a row now. The rarity of the premium Polaroids has also been increased. :)

Mnuggetote

Jan 31, 2022
my humor is somewhat stupid i find this hilarious
klee screaming at jean fatt tiddes lol

also i standby by what you said in the first post klee is cute but yah don't need to lewd every character from a game series some people do those Like those basterd who did it to kanna well i never forgive them for that ... (this is my opinion anyway)

Last edited:

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Think you're misunderstanding the term. All of the menitoned characters have already developed way past that category they do not apply.
even with the small text you didn't understand that I was joking. you guys have to stop taking everything so seriously

Reactions: Kingdomless

Andhakara

Jan 13, 2020
Every time i click on a icon in map this error ocurs

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7168, in script
    menu:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7953, in <module>
    "{color=#ffd700}Ask for Mona's Co-Operation{/color}" if monacoop == True:
NameError: name 'monacoop' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7168, in script
    menu:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1683, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1028, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7953, in <module>
    "{color=#ffd700}Ask for Mona's Co-Operation{/color}" if monacoop == True:
NameError: name 'monacoop' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Klee Prank Adventure 1.6
Fri Mar  4 06:44:17 2022

Andhakara

Jan 13, 2020
Also This

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1076, in script
    if favorsmenu == True:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1076, in <module>
    if favorsmenu == True:
NameError: name 'favorsmenu' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1076, in script
    if favorsmenu == True:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1076, in <module>
    if favorsmenu == True:
NameError: name 'favorsmenu' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Klee Prank Adventure 1.6
Fri Mar  4 06:46:48 2022

Burma

May 22, 2018
anonfile, mega, mixdrop, racaty - every single one of them is worst of the worst file hoster sites :/

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
anonfile, mega, mixdrop, racaty - every single one of them is worst of the worst file hoster sites :/
mega work better than the other 3 BUT it limits your download BUT BUT if you have a vpn it doesnt matter anymore because you can change your location and keep downloading off of different ip addresses IMO

Burma

May 22, 2018
mega work better than the other 3 BUT it limits your download BUT BUT if you have a vpn it doesnt matter anymore because you can change your location and keep downloading off of different ip addresses IMO
mega's download speed is indeed superior among many file hosters, but download cap kills it. What vpn do you use to do that? Doesn't changing your countries by VPN make your download speed go up and down? and maybe you'll downloading something of a size of 10Gb, so you'll need to change it like 5 times... it would be better to just upload it on terminal,pixeldrain, gofile,workupload or other fine/passable file hosters than doing it every single time. especially if you want to download stuff simultaneously

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Hey dev, can you fix the volume mixing? Blowing out people's eardrums immediately can kind of kill interest in a game

Reactions: Looktung

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
mega's download speed is indeed superior among many file hosters, but download cap kills it. What vpn do you use to do that? Doesn't changing your countries by VPN make your download speed go up and down? and maybe you'll downloading something of a size of 10Gb, so you'll need to change it like 5 times... it would be better to just upload it on terminal,pixeldrain, gofile,workupload or other fine/passable file hosters than doing it every single time. especially if you want to download stuff simultaneously
i use express vpn and most of the time i can download up to 10 gig without changing location but only 10gig a day there still is a cool down when using the same ip. if i change to another region i can download up to 20 gig that same day if i only change it once

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes