merraterra45

May 18, 2022
Thank you for your detailed answer! I did not expect such a quick reply! And everything sounds really nice. Your game is currently my favorite adult game and I'm happy to see it becoming bigger and better. May I ask how many people are on your team, or are you making it completely on your own?

Ok, so I hope more people would either demand a german or turkish translation, as they are my native languages and playing it this way would add another piece of flavor.

Also adultVAs are not "THAT" expensive, especially if you only need a few moans, or single lines. OF course it's your decision and money at the end of the day, but I really hope we can have some morelater or maybe just in the final version. I mean, take Miss Moonified for instance:

You can basically get a ~200 Words script done for under 100 bucks. And she is a very well known adult VA at the end of the day, so I could imagine you can get lesser known VAs for not even half of that price. Maybe just for Jean, as she is the main prank target.

Oh and maybe you could use this:

It's an AI that generates voice lines based upon voice actors. Take a female voice for example Twilight Sparkle from MLP and the outcome sounds pretty decent. Maybe you can use it for short voice lines for different girls? Could add so much more life to the game.

Either way, thank you again for the reply and your amazing game!!!

MaiShibari

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2018
Unlock Dion's Recommendation area by performing 6 pranks on Jean and then going to 'Take Pictures for Dion'
Take multiple shots in each area to unlock Jinn's Phone
Ordo Favonius Headquarters > Check Jinn's Phone > Send Message
Ordo Favonius Headquarters > Check Jinn's Phone > Check Messages > Message 3
Take pictures in Dion's Recommendation area before Blackmail 3 Event starts

I have a counter question, how to unlock this scene?
Heya, just a little heads up. Jean's phone doesn't unlock randomly anymore. It is unlocked after you clear any 4 pranks.

As for the locked scene, it's the boobie prank. You can just replay it in the prank menu.

Reactions: pinkmochidango

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Thank you for your detailed answer! I did not expect such a quick reply! And everything sounds really nice. Your game is currently my favorite adult game and I'm happy to see it becoming bigger and better. May I ask how many people are on your team, or are you making it completely on your own?

Ok, so I hope more people would either demand a german or turkish translation, as they are my native languages and playing it this way would add another piece of flavor.

Also adultVAs are not "THAT" expensive, especially if you only need a few moans, or single lines. OF course it's your decision and money at the end of the day, but I really hope we can have some morelater or maybe just in the final version. I mean, take Miss Moonified for instance:

You can basically get a ~200 Words script done for under 100 bucks. And she is a very well known adult VA at the end of the day, so I could imagine you can get lesser known VAs for not even half of that price. Maybe just for Jean, as she is the main prank target.

Oh and maybe you could use this:

It's an AI that generates voice lines based upon voice actors. Take a female voice for example Twilight Sparkle from MLP and the outcome sounds pretty decent. Maybe you can use it for short voice lines for different girls? Could add so much more life to the game.

Either way, thank you again for the reply and your amazing game!!!
Thank you for your input, the 15.ai and voice actress example are really useful. I'm around a lot more in Discord if you have any other ideas and suggestions!

I made the game by myself starting in May 2021, released v1.0 in August and then in late January 2022 I started working with a programmer (Aradeid) who first helped me optimize the game, and now helps with designing and implementing more complex features (sceneviewer, polaroid gallery, hotspring mechanisms, polaroid algorithms, save compatability etc) as well as tidying up my horrible code and a bunch of other dirty work XD

At the end of March I started speaking to a passionate fan of the game (TeyvatHunter76) who made a few amazing Polaroid submissions. Since then we have worked together on a ton of Polaroids and scene posing for the game, in fact around 80% of the Polaroids released last update were a collaboration between us, plus the Xiangling bj and Jean x Signora scene were both based on his posing.

Both of these people help with ideas etc too, so I guess my team is 3 right now! Always open to more contributors, but be warned in advance I can be an extremely picky creative director to work with...

Le_OK

Sep 22, 2018
Heya, just a little heads up. Jean's phone doesn't unlock randomly anymore. It is unlocked after you clear any 4 pranks.

As for the locked scene, it's the boobie prank. You can just replay it in the prank menu.
Thank you for your reply, and thanks for the wonderful game)

hghgcghcghcghchgch

Jul 3, 2018
pinkmochidango
I really enjoyed this game, good character design, and I especially liked that you used klee as mc, in fact I would like you to add more photos, posters and animations, seriously add more, the designs are very good, add all female characters if possible. As a recommendation, I would tell you to make more scenes of 2 or more characters to give it more 'content', or if it is of a single character, make the scene 'last' longer, and continue adding more situations and different 'positions' in each scene , and after the end give it some extra content, like an 'after' dlc.

PS: I play it daily, help meeeeeee XD.
pd2: amber's scene is good and in fact it makes me laugh when she mentions the 'secret weapon' XD, do the same scene for each character :v, some G4ngB4ng would be good :v ...
pd3: I'm sick, I really need to go to a hospital :'v

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2020
Unlock Dion's Recommendation area by performing 6 pranks on Jean and then going to 'Take Pictures for Dion'
Take multiple shots in each area to unlock Jinn's Phone
Ordo Favonius Headquarters > Check Jinn's Phone > Send Message
Ordo Favonius Headquarters > Check Jinn's Phone > Check Messages > Message 3
Take pictures in Dion's Recommendation area before Blackmail 3 Event starts

I have a counter question, how to unlock this scene?
Do the "mystery Potion" Prank

rayuga4

Feb 13, 2020
Looks like it's a bug :( Does she say that even when you leave and return?
i have the same bug, not sure if the same reason but i think mine bricked because the ghost for hutao scene stayed on screen after i left the junk shop and i tapped it accidentaly in the middle of amber scene so i guess the game ticked a flag that the amber scene is in progress but as i didnt get to stay until the end of the scene it didnt tick scene ended flag for it to progress to the next part

merraterra45

May 18, 2022
Thank you for your input, the 15.ai and voice actress example are really useful. I'm around a lot more in Discord if you have any other ideas and suggestions!

I made the game by myself starting in May 2021, released v1.0 in August and then in late January 2022 I started working with a programmer (Aradeid) who first helped me optimize the game, and now helps with designing and implementing more complex features (sceneviewer, polaroid gallery, hotspring mechanisms, polaroid algorithms, save compatability etc) as well as tidying up my horrible code and a bunch of other dirty work XD

At the end of March I started speaking to a passionate fan of the game (TeyvatHunter76) who made a few amazing Polaroid submissions. Since then we have worked together on a ton of Polaroids and scene posing for the game, in fact around 80% of the Polaroids released last update were a collaboration between us, plus the Xiangling bj and Jean x Signora scene were both based on his posing.

Both of these people help with ideas etc too, so I guess my team is 3 right now! Always open to more contributors, but be warned in advance I can be an extremely picky creative director to work with...
That's very interesting to hear! Sounds very good. I really hope you can further improve this amazing game! Sadly I have no experience with game development at all, so I could only provide some ideas^^

I would love to see more footjob stuff. Really nice would be some scenes, where multiple girls use their feet together.

Also more lesbian stuff is always appreciated.

I would also love to see some cum play, if that's possible with the software you use? Like two girls swapping, or one licking the cum out of the others holes, etc.

Also how about some body change? Like Jeans body gets controlled by Dion mind or so?

And more Mona prostitution. She needs more scenes, where she is proud of being the best booked girl in Mondstadt ;)

And if it is somehow possible some futa stuff?

Oh and how about more Hilichurl stuff? I loved the Amber content in the wilds. Maybe other girls could also go there and get some hilicock. Or even other monsters. Slime, Mitachurl, Abyss, etc...

Last edited:

hghgcghcghcghchgch

Jul 3, 2018
That's very interesting to hear! Sounds very good. I really hope you can further improve this amazing game! Sadly I have no experience with game development at all, so I could only provide some ideas^^

I would love to see more footjob stuff. Really nice would be some scenes, where multiple girls use their feet together.

I would also love to see some cum play, if that's possible with the software you use? Like two girls swapping, or one licking the cum out of the others holes, etc.

Also how about some body change? Like Jeans body gets controlled by Dion mind or so?

And more Mona prostitution. She needs more scenes, where she is proud of being the best booked girl in Mondstadt ;)

yeah, more lesbian scenes and Mona need more 'friends' XD, also an event that is a mondstadt festival that at the end is an orgy with all the female characters.

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021

Oh and how about more Hilichurl stuff? I loved the Amber content in the wilds. Maybe other girls could also go there and get some hilicock. Or even other monsters. Slime, Mitachurl, Abyss, etc...
There will be more of everything you mentioned, except maybe the mind control/body swap stuff. :)

Glad you enjoy the game!

merraterra45

May 18, 2022
There will be more of everything you mentioned, except maybe the mind control/body swap stuff. :)

Glad you enjoy the game!
That sounds fantastic! I will have an eye on this game for sure! As soon as I got some money I might also subscribe to your patreon.

Also what about body swap/mind control between two girls? Like Jean being controlled by a more dark minded girl like Lisa, Signora, Ningguang, etc.

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
That sounds fantastic! I will have an eye on this game for sure! As soon as I got some money I might also subscribe to your patreon.

Also what about body swap/mind control between two girls? Like Jean being controlled by a more dark minded girl like Lisa, Signora, Ningguang, etc.
It's not an impossible idea, and I'll keep it in mind for the future for sure!

Reactions: merraterra45

Gortinkas_88

May 27, 2022
Ayoo love this game! Best thing I've ever played. I hope there will be lots of more versions to come!

Also will there be more Hilichurl stuff with other girls? Or with other monsters? Like some of the girls getting fucked by slimes, Mitachurls, or even Tentacle stuff?

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Ayoo love this game! Best thing I've ever played. I hope there will be lots of more versions to come!

Also will there be more Hilichurl stuff with other girls? Or with other monsters? Like some of the girls getting fucked by slimes, Mitachurls, or even Tentacle stuff?
Potentially some slime stuff! I have 1 Lawachurl scene just about ready to go also but I'm not sure if it will be in the next version or the version after. Glad you like the game man.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hp_surfer

merraterra45

May 18, 2022
Uh. When will the next version be coming out btw? Also when the Patreon release? I might spend a few bucks on this gem of a game then.

Hoping for some more Anal in the upcoming content btw. Maybe even a scene where one of the girls has their first anal time?

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Uh. When will the next version be coming out btw? Also when the Patreon release? I might spend a few bucks on this gem of a game then.

Hoping for some more Anal in the upcoming content btw. Maybe even a scene where one of the girls has their first anal time?
Hey, I'll keep the anal thing in mind, a first anal scene might be cool.

I'm estimating around 3 weeks until v1.9 release, so around 20-22nd June, but no promises!

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes