user115637

Jan 4, 2019
To continue my previous thoughts just 2 posts higher... You see, when it's not NTR game where the fans of it obviously enjoy third-person view for obvious reasons, I think people (at least me) want to self-insert themselves as MC and escape from reality, to imagine that what's going on on a screen is actually happening with themselves. And third-person view during main part of a sexual scene (animation and climax) completely ruins that experience, cuck angles ruin boner, and that ruins fap (what people came here for obviously).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
This game just gets worse and worse. Now you have to hunt a fucking black cat down to get hint.

1. No damn mission tracker
2. No gallery someone had to make a mod for on
3. Story ? There is none anymore the story was fucking forgotten like so many other useless sandbox games do! Start with a story to make it interesting than fucking drop the story and just another damn Dating Sim!

Wow.. how the hell does this game still have a following:?
Don't forget all the bugs. I have not played a single version that didn't crashed or had a softlock. Every time I look into this thread, people are talking about bugs. Also it's file size is massive.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KnightOfLove-P1-H3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: \\_Tremolo_//

toto93

Jul 16, 2020
same all i got was old scenes anytip where to get the new scenes?
You are supposed to trigger it in the morning class, mc got a flashback when he put in her backdoor and then proceed to redo it after class.
The "?" cat told me to continue with morgan story even if it was supposed to be a 100% save.
Redo the night scene at her house, during week (when husband surprise you) and when she is waiting for you in lingerie (weekend ?).
Im almost sure the first time you go to morning class after doing nights events should trigger new scene.
Try to save right before going to class, if it work like big sis events it should be random every time you try to trigger it.

Well, congrats for finally making an anal scene for her. But not congrats for making it from cuck angles (from below and from a third-person view with her face) and not from a POV (even though it started as such) like most other vaginal scenes with her. Sometimes I don't understand the logic of some developers. Can someone maybe enlighten me about a possible motives for such decisions? This is not the first time and not the first game with such pattern, I've noticed.
A man of culture. Give us the option during night !!!!

Reactions: kamikazedrew

badiadhuru

May 22, 2019
Why can't the dev just include a questlog/mission tracker/tip whatever you wanna call it in the menu?

So you gotta run around and find this cat everytime you want to check your progress?
What kind of quality of life feature is this

One of the reasons I don't play this game is
The tip system and as others have said no gallery too

All non repayable lewd scenes should be included in a gallery.

I really like the character models and the scenes but cons are too much s.

Orochik

May 26, 2020
Hey guys I'm trying to play on android with joiplay but the animations are not shown just a black screen is there a way to fix that?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Knight of Love [Part 1 H3] [Slightly Pink Heart] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 7,29 GB / 543 MB (~7,5%) - Knight_of_Love_Part_1H3-crunched.7z

Download (Win): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

Tool: Cruncher (bas@f95zone)

Last edited:

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018

Original / Compressed Size Win: 7,29 GB / 543 MB (~7,5%) - Knight_of_Love_Part_1H3-crunched.7z

Download (Win): Workupload - Pixeldrain - Gofile

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.

sorry i havent read the last page...thanks for it, its trully apreciated your effort on that huge compress.... its amazing and helpfull

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017

Download (Win): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

Holy shit...from 7.3gb to 570mb...thank you very much sir.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes