Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
This is my first time trying this game so do i have to download the old version too to get teh full story or i can i just play from new version.....?

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I found a bug when trying to get the card out of the lake. he says 'manipulation' then you get this screen and nothing happens, the only thing you can do is close the game and reload

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Does anyone have a full list of all the cards that are available (and if possible there locations). I think I've completed all the content (finished the Rose Morgan storyline) and I've found 27 cards (28 if you include the one in the lake which I mentioned in my previous post).

lokichibi

Jul 11, 2019
Knight of Love [Part 1 H5 Fix01] [Slightly Pink Heart] crunched

Info: The Gofile download was corrupted, it's fixed now. Sorry for the inconveniences.

Original / Compressed Size Win: 7,68 GB / 575 MB (~7,5%) - Knight of Love Part 1H5 fix01 crunched.7z

Download (Win): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

Tool: Cruncher (bas@f95zone)
It worked on joiplay but the animation scene always black screen

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
Is there a Holly boobjob scene or Yasmine blowjob scene in this update or am I missing something? I found some images in game directory with those particular scenes.

Reactions: StreamSteam

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
The last picture looks fake but idk about that top one
I honestly don't know what you mean by fake, I just found those two in the game files. Nothing done on my end. If you're still wondering about the Yasmine scene, it's titled "Yasm1[4x6]" , if you wanna look for it. Judging by the background and the bed sheets, it seems to happen in the attic in the MC's room at daytime maybe? I could be wrong, though.

shakunimama

Feb 7, 2021
Can someone give me their save. I lost mine but I dont wanna start from scratch. I would prefer a save with progress in the middle.

Or is there any way to skip past stuff?

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes