XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
sorry if I ask like this, I'm a new player, and want to try playing this game, so which one should I download first? If I download no. 1, do I no longer need to download Beach Special 2?, or do I still have to download it? and the others?

FireShot Capture 591 - (20) RPGM - Knight of Love [1J5] [Slightly Pink Heart] - F95zone - f95z...jpg

Nov 13, 2017
sorry if I ask like this, I'm a new player, and want to try playing this game, so which one should I download first? If I download no. 1, do I no longer need to download Beach Special 2?, or do I still have to download it? and the others?

View attachment 3918999
the beach special 3 is its own standalone thing along with all the other specials in 4. The main game is 1 and 2 is the main game split up in case that download would be to big for you.

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Anyone else have the issue that after you have the late night visit to Mrs Morgan the dash is disabled? I tried turning it off and back on, shutting the game down and going back but the character still slowly crawls through the game.

Edit: Went back to her house and now dash is working, Guess there is a bug in the code somewhere.

Last edited:

Carlos6464

Aug 27, 2017
So what is the deal with the old version? Comments on 2023 say that the new version has more content, so any reason to play the old one?

kopv4

Feb 22, 2020
So what is the deal with the old version? Comments on 2023 say that the new version has more content, so any reason to play the old one?
I recommend skipping through it for variations of scenes that you'll only find in that version of the game. It's not a lot, but I remember there being some scenes I preferred in that version over the revamped one. Just make sure you save every 5/10 mins on a new save. It gets a little glitchy sometimes.

4.00 star(s) 51 Votes