Bad omen

Sep 27, 2018
Is there any android port for this game? A reply would be very much appreciated, the search function isn't doing much at least for me :((

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
The Quest/Hint system on this game just plain sucks. Having to wait to night time to go talk to her and ask her for hints.. so damn easy to forget what she told you.. Just give a damn proper hint/quest system as the visits suck most of the time. I stopped playing because of the awful hint system with lack of details many times and running around trying to find something new.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
The Quest/Hint system on this game just plain sucks. Having to wait to night time to go talk to her and ask her for hints.. so damn easy to forget what she told you.. Just give a damn proper hint/quest system as the visits suck most of the time. I stopped playing because of the awful hint system with lack of details many times and running around trying to find something new.
you don't need to wait till night to go and talk to her, you can talk to the kitty anytime to find out what to do next

4.00 star(s) 51 Votes