sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Just played the game. Interesting thematic. The MC being so smaller than the other girls is a bit weird, though.

The girls are all fun. Ann is the best one and took a bit of time to get inside her.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Hold off on the compressed version. One of the images did not crunch properly.

Edit: Fix'd

Last edited:

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
Anyone else having the problem you cannot visit Camilla at Night ?
Even when its night, it says "i should back at night."

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
Do the tips just get stuck eventually? She's telling me to give papers to holly, and also to speak to holly, but anywhere I speak to her I only get the sex option.

Reactions: KeepOnLiving

ItIsYeRomeo

Aug 27, 2018
Hey i have a bug were when i go to school after doing a certain quest (i dont know wich one but i have done prety much every thing in 0.17.1) the mc says he will be late and the screnn goes black. Any known fix?

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
Anyone know where the cafe is?
You want to look at a tree (yes, a tree!) in the city. There is a exclamation mark for you to know it's part of a quest.

Edit: i'm talking about the cafe you need for the girl on the beach. The one who tells you to spy on her husband.

Archgetto79

Dec 9, 2019
...Hey, What's Good??? AWESOME ASS Game And Update. But I SOOO Hope That You Take This HOTTT & TASTY Idea, "At The Breakfast Take..." You Know, When He Drops The Fork. After He Spreads His Mom's Legs To Get A Good View Of Her Panties, "...He Starts Eating Her Pussy...?"

teewee

Sep 21, 2017
anyone kind enough to share a save, i get a black screen when loading my old save with the new version :(

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
first time playing, after the conversation during surely a meal there's just a computer/tv screen and nothing ... (meal don't have visual) and i cant seem to do anything except opening the menu and navigate around it

4.10 star(s) 49 Votes