ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
anyone got fix for that black screen with coach? When ever i walk out from house she is there and i got conversation then black screen

Reactions: legmor and kamibell

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
How can I make any progress ??? I currently have 40 strength, Anastasia tells me to train more with Sophie, but she makes me train more at home. So far I had scenes with Anastasia only after the prologue, one scene with Karen in the bathroom and one scene with Jean (blowjob), I saw River naked (I'm not sure if her name is that, she's always standing next to Sophie), and that's all I had for 2 weeks in the game. Please help.

EDIT: I started the whole game over because I saw that (I don't know why) a second scene with Karen (the one in the bathroom) appeared in front of the scene when she came to our room (I lost 2 hours of my life, me and my luck :cry::cry::cry:)

Last edited:

Sonixplus

Apr 17, 2019
I think i need walkthrough,sometimes i have no clue what to do... does anyone has it ? sorry for asking this..

Sangera

May 21, 2017
I have a bug with the scene were the reporter lets you evasedrop on the principal and the shady person, after the secene is over it starts again and then stops when the scene is at the point were you are out of the shool again and now my character is stuck.

I replayed it now from an older save and it seems to trigger twice when you do it in the evening, i did stuff with sophie first and then noticed the reporter at the gate, and the second time i did the reporter in the morning and it didnt bug out.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2019
Usually slightly pink heart doesn't take that long to post in his patreon what he's working on. Maybe there is no post for november

EDIT: FIX

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 49 Votes