Gomes

Aug 5, 2017
i played from the begining but that bathroom scene with the mom wouldn't trigger, also got stuck after repeating the journalist night visit, it would enter a black scream loop and fuck her again and again.
i have to say, that scene in the kitchen where he bury his face in her ass is one of the best i've seen this year, next level milfness.

Reactions: SlightlyPinkHeart

SlightlyPinkHeart

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
i played from the begining but that bathroom scene with the mom wouldn't trigger, also got stuck after repeating the journalist night visit, it would enter a black scream loop and fuck her again and again.
i have to say, that scene in the kitchen where he bury his face in her ass is one of the best i've seen this year, next level milfness.
Bathroom scene triggers after 3rd mix-fight training, you just need to be at your room at afternoon)
Thank you for finding that bug, already fixed it!

kekisreal

May 5, 2017
Really like the art style. Found a glitch which made me restart. I was able to move about during the bus stop cutscene and then when the item by the bus stop was highlighted my character could no longer move.

reverskivl

Feb 26, 2019
help I can't play, when I put new game I get this error
TypeError: Failed to execute 'attachShader' on 'WebGLRenderingContext': parameter 2 is not of type 'WebGLShader'

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Knight of Love [v0.13a] [Slightly Pink Heart] (541 MB rar win source)
176 MB rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced images/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
SlightlyPinkHeart I must say, at first I didn't give credit to your game, but boy, I was wrong, awesome story, beautiful models, great game in general, the only thing I can say is that I would need a character system, for that when you finish with the content of the character in the version, you know that only in the next update there will be something new, the game has a speech warning that such character has no content, more if you pass quickly you do not notice. This game will really be successful. I'm looking forward to the new version.

GGDoubleU

Sep 29, 2019
I like the game and will be watching and already became a patron.

I do have some feedback. I notice some grammatical errors like seeing a S instead of a C for certain words. When I am at house, In the morning, I only see the mom at the sink but are molly and ann supposed to be sitting at the table? The text when you interact with the head chair made it seem like everyone in the house was supposed to be there sitting like at the very beginning of the game when he comes in. I did experience a permanent black screen at the principals office when easedropping, I was holding down enter because apparently I didnt save last night and now I am trying to rush back to where I was.

Throughout the game, I heard positive sounds at certain points, I just dont know what they are for, they seem to be like a level up for the girls but I didnt see a UI where you could see that.

Improvements that I would like to see:
  1. I would like to see what my current task so that when you return to the game you know what you were doing last.
  2. Slightly faster run speed - I play with dash always on and it still felt kinda slow in movement.
  3. Maybe an auto save feature, I ran into black screen a couple of times and I didnt save anywhere close to those points.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes