SlightlyPinkHeart

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
I like the game and will be watching and already became a patron.
Thank you for feedback! I'll totally look into your suggestions!
Positive sounds mean you get something (like money or item).
No, Ann and Molly not supposed to sit at the table at the morning. But in some events in the future they will :)

Feb 23, 2018
I installed and extracted the files for the current mega link. When I try to laugh the game it gives me a message saying the file was not found do you know what could have went wrong it does not seem to list the missing file

Ax6

Nov 12, 2017
Can someone please add a save file from the ending of the previous version, i keep forgetting rpgm games save in the game folder
I thank you in advance, this is one of the best communities out there :)

Totsum

Nov 24, 2018
This game looks great, I'm looking forward to updates and maybe I'll join your patreon too(rn i can't really)

But I came accross a bug: while doing jessica quest(after scene) the game shut down =/

mrnickwilde1

Jul 7, 2018
absolutly stunning game, but has someone got a save as my game crashed after the second news reporter mission and it wouldnt let me save previously. thanks in advance and cant wait for the new update

Mar 23, 2019
Really interesting character models. MILF readings are off the charts! Anastasia is gorgeous (dat ass), Karen is your typical doting MILF who doesn't think she is attractive anymore (do these kinds of women actually exist?), and the rest of the characters run the gamut of physical body types (from amazonian to slender). I really appreciate the variety in games like this which helps with the overall quality of the characters that you as the player gravitate towards (quality not quantity).
You get to enjoy all of the qualities of every body type and grow an appreciation towards women with confidence in what they have, which at the end of the day usually comes down to some good pussy (not a bad thing at all). Jessica is a great example of this archetype. She has almost no sensuality to speak of, but she knows what she wants and in the end it grows on you from a character standpoint.
This isn't a review, since I try to not review alphas or betas that are just entering the beta stage (typically less than 4 hours of gameplay/content).
Looking forward to more from SPH in the days to come!

Reactions: SlightlyPinkHeart

Cilival

Feb 25, 2018
nice art , the story is still not finished can't say it's good yet but it's very promising :D

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
if by chance we miss some secret cards which are accessible for special events(rescuing molly,date with sophie etc.), does that mean we'll never get the chance to collect them in the future?

edit: nvm...i see that the park is now available to visit

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 50 Votes