omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
That's all for Karen or Ann for now. But it will be more action with them in next update! ;)
im really sad there was no kisses or some boobs action with karen like fondling or sucking can that b made in next update pls ;/
she was my fav girl i was gona join patreon just for her now am kinda disappointed:(

SlightlyPinkHeart

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
im really sad there was no kisses or some boobs action with karen like fondling or sucking can that b made in next update pls ;/
she was my fav girl i was gona join patreon just for her now am kinda disappointed:(
There definitely will be scenes like that in v0.15!

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
There definitely will be scenes like that in v0.15!
Really loved this Update !
Karen ass's content is far my fav ! So big wide and white ! <3 .... her dialogue is also is icing on that booty cake !
I always have to pass by that booty every morning and stuff my face in just for good luck xD !
Keep her big ass content up ! <3 ... defiently going to be a patreon next month just for her ass !

Am loving those light hearted scenarios you mix in along with the humor in the game ! <3 ... got a lot more to say about the game ... but will save for other time !

This is for 0.13

Luckily 0.14 is here ! and has small karen stuff ! yos <3

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Really loved this Update !
Karen ass's content is far my fav ! So big wide and white ! <3 .... her dialogue is also is icing on that booty cake !
I always have to pass by that booty every morning and stuff my face in just for good luck xD !
Keep her big ass content up ! <3 ... defiently going to be a patreon next month just for her ass !

Am loving those light hearted scenarios you mix in along with the humor in the game ! <3 ... got a lot more to say about the game ... but will save for other time !

This is for 0.13

Luckily 0.14 is here ! and has small karen stuff ! yos <3

SlightlyPinkHeart Developers Update Request

Knight of Love v0.14!
DOWNLOAD LINK:

CHANGELOG:
Update is heavily focused on Miss Morgan storyline, so there's almost nothing for other girls.
- 6 Miss Morgan H-events (14 animations)
- 2 Small Karen events (2 animations)
- Madison storyline progression!
- New pack of cards!

Reactions: SlightlyPinkHeart

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
There is a bug start of the update after the test result can't go to principle floor...
When I go upstairs it kick me back to first floor so the game is stuck there

Reactions: Superrando195

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
there is small bug after begin allowed to have fun with the teacher at school as when it asks you to visit her afternoon.. if you go to the small teaching room (where she helped you to study) it loops

SlightlyPinkHeart

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
there is small bug after begin allowed to have fun with the teacher at school as when it asks you to visit her afternoon.. if you go to the small teaching room (where she helped you to study) it loops
Thanks for finding it. Fixed now!

Does this game have incest? Looking at the woman holding him on the cover, I thought it was the mother, it would be great if I had incest, I haven't played yet, but I liked the images.
No, there's no incest (MC is an orphan from the beginning of the story).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Banality and V&M

Crossfire26

May 10, 2017
I'd like to report another bug, right after the tornado event and after you go to talk with Miss Morgan in the classroom, the screen goes completely black. I can access the main menu but I can't see the map or the MC.

Reactions: KeepOnLiving
4.00 star(s) 50 Votes