KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
The game in this stage have any sex scene?
While Tags can sometimes be incomplete or outdated, it's generally a good idea to have a look at them.
Here, you can find "vaginal sex" and "creampie" tagged, which should tell you enough.

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
Is there another game beside the prologue? And how do you know when the prologue ends? The MC can't sit for breakfast and there isn't much interaction with the family. There's nothing to do at the beach or at the city, either.

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
When the MC goes to the classroom, there's dialogue over a black screen. Rosa is saying something like "it's easier than it seems, Steve" but there's just a black screen and that's it. What's up?

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
is there a walkthrough? i am already stuck :p
love the game but don't know what to do :/

Slani

Nov 20, 2019
Hi guys i really enjoy playing the game,but are there any interactions with Ann? After i slapped her ass i don't know what to do,is there anything more of her?

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
So nice art!!! My congratulations to the developers!
I am sorry cause my game crashed, maybe a daily autosave would be nice.
Looking forward more!

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
someone kindly can share their save from last version? thanks in advance
someone has saved the progress of the game, because I lost mine and I don't want to start from scratch
Sorry for being late , here is the save at the very end of 0.13 so you can play 0.14

Just give our favorite big assed redheaded Milf some "Love" and go to bed, then 0.14 starts.

Ghost_Kozak

Jun 29, 2018
So, I got past the point where the teacher says they are home alone on the weekend. But I have no idea where the house is. There is a new circle for a door that I found in the upper left portion of the city, but nothing I do lets me interact with it. Is this a bug?

Ghost_Kozak

Jun 29, 2018
Never mind. Found it. The door works, But you have to stand in front of the circle instead of in it. I would recommend to make the circles consistent. Some of them you can't stand in, some of them you can. The ones you can stand in, you have to be in to interact. (Cept for teacher's house). The ones you cant stand in you interact in front of them. I would suggest just picking one of the two instead of mixing it.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes