forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
10/10 well made models, story, progression, and scenes.

Just have one question, is there a way to know in-game if I've completed everything for the current version?

Reactions: SlightlyPinkHeart

SlightlyPinkHeart

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
10/10 well made models, story, progression, and scenes.

Just have one question, is there a way to know in-game if I've completed everything for the current version?
Thank you! :)

MC say so in the end of update, but I understand it's isn't obvious and easy to skip. I'll add a unskipable notification in next version!

Bustoise

Oct 18, 2018
Is it possible to enter Ann's room, in the current version?
Also, when I go to the art center do the event again, helping Ann and Yasmine, my screen after the handjob, went all black

SlightlyPinkHeart

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
Is it possible to enter Ann's room, in the current version?
Also, when I go to the art center do the event again, helping Ann and Yasmine, my screen after the handjob, went all black
My fault. You not supposed to go to talk with Ann near the dance club again after HJ event.

Yes, you can go to her room after completing her storyline!

Reactions: Bustoise

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Been waiting a few updates before testing this out, how much h scenes are ingame at the moment?

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
It only gives me 8 s and it is impossible to reach the end in that time.
use a save before seeing the scene at the vent after use the arrow keys to exit the vents before time runs out i kept failing using the mouse thought id have to restart and tried the arrow keys and made it...

Reactions: Manford

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
my god .....i though you said we will have karen content in 0.15 :(

not a single event with her in the change log.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Here's a small edit for your overview although I'm no lit major myself but it should be a bit more readable.

The private school for boys from which you where expelled left a mark on you, the mark of virginity, and now you need to deal with it!

Reactions: SlightlyPinkHeart
4.00 star(s) 50 Votes