SlightlyPinkHeart

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
+1 for this, the scene with Anastasia is one of great example, is realy realy hot, so far i have only seen one game where this is possible, imagine miss Morgan in these case, man, that is realy hot just thinking about. I realy hope this happen, after all, he is the Knight of love, nothing can be impossible for him, i don't know if there is anyone who will dislike this.
Okay guys! It'll be no problem to make it in next update.

holy fuck! this game is fantastic!
Looks good! Well done. Keep going
Thank you guys, glad you like it!
cant wait for the part where he starts stealing the girlfriends.
Couple of months, I suppose. ;)

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
This game needs a quest log or a walkthrough. You have to grind and figure things out by your own, this is boring. Ive finished the gym girl events and teacher. I know there are Ann's events but i can't trigger. Any help?
I agree. I started playing it but since I have no idea what I'm supposed to do to progress I'm not going to play this game any more until a quest log has been implemented.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I agree. I started playing it but since I have no idea what I'm supposed to do to progress I'm not going to play this game any more until a quest log has been implemented.
If i'm not mistaken, if you have done everything else, just peek in the shower when, she's there. Later she will talk to you and you will need to meet her at art center.

Reactions: BobN290

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
I've been playing for a while but I have no idea how to advance with Miss Morgan or the Gym teacher. Am I visiting the teacher's office at the wrong time? No one seems to be there, ever.

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
Be sure you save often. This game will die on you without warning! I agree about the quest log, this random wandering is nuts.

Trepped

Oct 11, 2017
Is it me or the game is full of bugs, and i don't know how to progress, i seem to have visited all location at all times but there is no sign of progress after being a knight. maybe some hints is useful.

SlightlyPinkHeart

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
Is it me or the game is full of bugs, and i don't know how to progress, i seem to have visited all location at all times but there is no sign of progress after being a knight. maybe some hints is useful.
Be sure you save often. This game will die on you without warning! I agree about the quest log, this random wandering is nuts.
I've been playing for a while but I have no idea how to advance with Miss Morgan or the Gym teacher. Am I visiting the teacher's office at the wrong time? No one seems to be there, ever.
I'll add a hint system in next update!
Right now is just walkthrough on my pateron:

d4L

May 4, 2017
Hey, any chance that you will add an incest patch in the future? pretty please :giggle:.
And I know that according to the story he is an orphan, but it doesn't seem like such a big deal to make his mom's "friend" as his aunt (many games have done this).
I'm pretty sure you'll gain even more support as most of the people here (at least according to the popular games) are really into that.
makes everything hotter, for me at least.
Oh btw, the art is fantastic imo, and thank you for making the mc kind of a shota. love that shit but it's so rare

Last edited:

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
I thought it was kinda easy where to go each time(school, city or house are most events, and looking at the changelog for clues where to start looking for events).
Mmm maybe it's diferent version to version than starting from scatch.

May 16, 2017
I manage to complete this version. Basicaly you just need to keep going to school in the morning until you unlock miss morgan event, and then visiting her in the afternoon. After her event it will unlock Ann's event and the game is done.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hey, any chance that you will add an incest patch in the future? pretty please :giggle:.
And I know that according to the story he is an orphan, but it doesn't seem like such a big deal to make his mom's "friend" as his aunt (many games have done this).
I'm pretty sure you'll gain even more support as most of the people here (at least according to the popular games) are really into that.
makes everything hotter, for me at least.
Oh btw, the art is fantastic imo, and thank you for making the mc kind of a shota. love that shit but it's so rare
I guess one easy way to do this is options to rename relations (family friend, aunt, etc), but i don't know what kind of history the dev have for Karen, so somentimes that break a little the history. For example, if there a history where she met with mc parents. I realy love some incest in these kind of games, but so far the history is realy good even withouth the incest. And i also agree about the art, is amazing, is realy good to see some meat in the girls, not only the slim type. Also this dev is really nice, he deserve a lot more attention, meanwhile we have some that don't even respond to people and are complete dicks.

Mar 14, 2020
Save folder is empty...I tried to copy paste others saves but doesn't work it won't let me use the save.

Last edited:

Darkinio

Apr 21, 2017
Hey guys, can someone help? When I go to shop there are no flowers, just Ice Cream for Annastasia. So I modified a save and gave myself 1 flower. There is no trigger to gift karen, somehow, what i`m doing wrong? I need to say that Ann already told me to buy flowers.

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
I still don't understand this game, I don't know if it's a mistake or not, but in the mornings Karen tells me that the food is ready but I can't sit at the dining table. I can buy an ice cream but I don't know what else to do with it... I've been walking day and night and I'm stuck like in the other version.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes