Milka233

Oct 21, 2018
I found a couple of bugs.
1_ After finish the update if you invite Ann to your room she will come everynight making impossible trying to invite Molly.
2_In the city at evening if you watch the movie with Zendaya again it will reset the Jessica quest where you have to go to take pictures of some guys in the bar and will reset progress with Karen so you will have to buy flowers again.
3_ I can´t enter the shop at night and yes i am playing the 0.15b

Last edited:
May 16, 2017
I'm stuck. I completed the bathroom event where the MC fixes the hot water. Now what? Only thing i can do is push ups until im strong enough?

Ruvu

Sep 17, 2018
Hey, SlightlyPinkHeart !

You do a great job! Very exciting game. Lot's of hot scenes already in v0.15.
Can you please make scenes, when MC cums many times? And after each ejaculation he continue to fuck a girl covered by sperm. I saw one, when hero TF a witch. Hope you will remake that idea in a night scene with miss Morgan, when they fucks until morning. I ask this beacuse this is very, very hot thing.
And one more. Think about an idea of some sort of horny mechanic, when MC have a scale with his sexual desire and must fuck somebody time after time, or ether way there will be a game over or so.

UncleStepa

Sep 24, 2018
Is the part-time job in the shop at the evening a content for next version?
P.S. Ann keeps coming to MC every single night if you invite her. I think that's a bug

Last edited:

SlightlyPinkHeart

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
I found a couple of bugs.
1_ After finish the update if you invite Ann to your room she will come everynight making impossible trying to invite Molly.
Fixed!

Any way to repeat the new Anastasia scene?
Yes! Now it's possoble in 0.15c!

Is the part-time job in the shop at the evening a content for next version?
P.S. Ann keeps coming to MC every single night if you invite her. I think that's a bug
Now you can earn money, but there's nothing else with the shop\job yet. Yes, this is for the future updates!

This game for me I think is underrated or does not deserve the number of it's supporter, it deserves a lot more
Hey, SlightlyPinkHeart !

You do a great job! Very exciting game. Lot's of hot scenes already in v0.15.
Can you please make scenes, when MC cums many times? And after each ejaculation he continue to fuck a girl covered by sperm. I saw one, when hero TF a witch. Hope you will remake that idea in a night scene with miss Morgan, when they fucks until morning. I ask this beacuse this is very, very hot thing.
And one more. Think about an idea of some sort of horny mechanic, when MC have a scale with his sexual desire and must fuck somebody time after time, or ether way there will be a game over or so.
Thank you! Glad you liked the game!
Yeah, there will be more scenes like that in the future!

Reactions: DrFree

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Finally tried it. It gives you very little direction and no quest log once you become the knight. And it really isn't helped by the fact that the mc is not only tiny, but has a small penis that cucks in ntr games always seem to have.
Deleted. Can't really get into it.

Reactions: sabadongelov

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Can you please make scenes, when MC cums many times? And after each ejaculation he continue to fuck a girl covered by sperm.
+1 for this, the scene with Anastasia is one of great example, is realy realy hot, so far i have only seen one game where this is possible, imagine miss Morgan in these case, man, that is realy hot just thinking about. I realy hope this happen, after all, he is the Knight of love, nothing can be impossible for him, i don't know if there is anyone who will dislike this.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner
4.00 star(s) 50 Votes