AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I still don't understand this game, I don't know if it's a mistake or not, but in the mornings Karen tells me that the food is ready but I can't sit at the dining table. I can buy an ice cream but I don't know what else to do with it... I've been walking day and night and I'm stuck like in the other version.
Ice cream is for Anastasia, so far you cannot eat in the table, i'm hoping in future builds that we can have some under table fun when come to morning (getting some blowjob/footjob/handjob or licking some pussy)

Doggogaron

Mar 3, 2019
I'm too dumb for this game. I don't know how to progress since there's no walkthrough available without becoming a patron.

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Went into anns room with her dancing. Asked me to buy some stuff. Its night so the store is closed and i cant enter my room. Used a cheat to teleport to room and couldnt sleep so what now?

Edit: Found a save right before so got it worked out, but might be a bug worth addressing still.

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
My game sometimes prevents me from saving with no real rhyme or reason, anyone know what could be going on?
I had the same problem and I noticed that for some reason this games save folder goes to read only mode( happened atleast 5 times), check that and fixing it is easy, just click the read only away.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
This game needs a quest log or a walkthrough. You have to grind and figure things out by your own, this is boring. Ive finished the gym girl events and teacher. I know there are Ann's events but i can't trigger. Any help?
The game is linear actually, I have no problem triggering all the scenes, the reason why it's confusing is because of the free roam which is for me doesn't make sense since the event is linear and player can't do it in any order. Free roam is good only if player can do events right away only the path he want to go even if he ignore other girls then go another path in any order he wants but for example Miss Morgan event player can't do it right away because doing the quest of the journalist girl and other girls is mandatory

philipemo2

Jul 12, 2017
The game is linear actually, I have no problem triggering all the scenes, the reason why it's confusing is because of the free roam which is for me doesn't make sense since the event is linear and player can't do it in any order. Free roam is good only if player can do events right away only the path he want to go even if he ignore other girls then go another path in any order he wants but for example Miss Morgan event player can't do it right away because doing the quest of the journalist girl and other girls is mandatory

I already answered someone here about it, just pay attention to the dialogues, he always gives you a hint of what to do next.

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Yeah I get your point , Kinda wish it was more open as well (Good for restarting the game / or people just playing the game for one character ).... but I think that's very difficult to implement now .... and I still like the "openess" the game has , gives you the illusion of this living world a bit better , otherwise it would be just .... hold left to go from A to B .... effectively turning it into a VN.

Moreover, I think the main point here, is the openworld aspect of this game gets rewarded after you've finished a scene or a story of one of the characters .... you unlock the ability to revisit them and fuck them again ... so the world slowly turns into your own harem , excellent if you wanna jump back in for a quick fap , or when a new update is released and still wanna revisit your fav scene. Also for some fans that want to... you can find the hidden treasure cards !

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
I got the dancing scene with Anna, but it's night so I can't go to shop. And I can't go to my room either. And found no other way to advance time. Is there a cheat for this, am I missing something...or my save is kaput?

In the last case...can someone help me with one? Pretty please.
And yes, I used the search option.

Edit: nevermind, just got a previous save (for safety, but it'ssomewhat behind).
But if there are any cheats available...still interested.

Last edited:

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I could say Ann's story line is a bit short but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, I enjoyed all of her hot scenes, great game has a lot of potential, h-scenes are all good overall it's just the storyline & quest that's a bit lacking

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes