walls77

Aug 29, 2017
The tip system doesn't work for me, it just leaves the conversation when I click on it. I got the boob/butt "mom" scenes and the Jean scene so far, but I don't really know where to go next.

Edit: nvm just got something from Molly, tip still doesn't work however

SlightlyPinkHeart

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
The tip system doesn't work for me, it just leaves the conversation when I click on it. I got the boob/butt "mom" scenes and the Jean scene so far, but I don't really know where to go next.

Edit: nvm just got something from Molly, tip still doesn't work however
Tip system is more for the previous updates. There's only some side activities in 0.15.5.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
My one compliant is that scene transitions are a mess when moving from animation to animation as the game client can't keep up with skip functionality. It all crashes exiting transition; You need to need input delays so the game client can keep up with skipping.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
After catching Pink Winged Butterfly for Molly and going through all interactions in her room with her. I asked to have her visit me at night. Now I cannot move.

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
someone pure on heart can share a save? it's ridiculous to start the game every time for a few updates, by the way it doesn't even have a gallery

Milka233

Oct 21, 2018
Thank you very much, but I can't load this save I put the file named "file12.rpgsave" into "Knight of love v0.15.5\Knight of Love\www\save" and can't load it :-/. Any idea by any chance ^^ ?
No, I'm sorry but try these, this time I upload the config.rpgsave but idk why you can't

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
No, I'm sorry but try these, this time I upload the config.rpgsave but idk why you can't
Nope, still doesn't work :-/ . Thanks for taking the time and trying to help me, I'll try to find a solution, seems a long road to replay the game :-(..

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
who is jean and how do I get all the new Karen scenes
Jean is the girl on the beach, in the afternoon, the new scenes of karen you need the night to watch some movies with her, and the homework.

Soooo.. Any incest? No?
So far nope, but hey, the game still really early, who knows, but don't get you hopes high, the dev itself said that he don't like to write incest and don't have plans to add, but who knows.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 50 Votes