pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
As someone mentioned earlier, the tip system seems to not prompt any dialogue(maybe because I finished all content), if that's intentional then I hope they add at least some dialogue to tell it's not bugged.

Also, there's a game breaking bug where if I ask Molly to come to my room, the game permafreezes every time. (I was playing on public version, so might be specific to that)

Last edited:

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
The game is good, but sometimes it doesnt allow me to save, idk why it happens, and sometimes freeze and close it, any suggest?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
as much as i like this game, it's the same how much i hate it. broken jean quest to broken switch when movie at night with karen.

This update is a bug fest

Reactions: nln0

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
As someone mentioned earlier, the tip system seems to not prompt any dialogue(maybe because I finished all content), if that's intentional then I hope they add at least some dialogue to tell it's not bugged.

Also, there's a game breaking bug where if I ask Molly to come to my room, the game permafreezes every time. (I was playing on public version, so might be specific to that)
If i'm not mistaken the tip for now only work for the previous updates.

No sex with Karen yet, right?
Not yet, there is buttjob and you can suck her tits, but no sex (if you don't count buttjob as a sex act).

The game is good, but sometimes it doesnt allow me to save, idk why it happens, and sometimes freeze and close it, any suggest?
For me at the times that i have that, just walk a little (or change the place) for me it happen more often at school, just enter in one of the rooms and you can save.

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
seems aite......dont know if id recommend it......maybe once it reaches 5.0

EBWonder

Oct 3, 2018
do you plan to do a discord server? I noticed some typos in the public version, but do not have Patreon.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Someone tried to help me but we didn't succeed, somebody can try to give me a save (full save or before the last update), I lost mine and I don't have the motivation to start from scratch :-/

Aug 5, 2016
Someone tried to help me but we didn't succeed, somebody can try to give me a save (full save or before the last update), I lost mine and I don't have the motivation to start from scratch :-/
I think the save from the person who tried you did not work because said person did not include the config.rpgsave archive. If he includes that, his save should work smoothly.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes