AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Should ask here. At least one other dev found a proofreader/editor in a heartbeat.
I agree, there is a lot of nice people here that could help him easy, but i believe there is a good part of his patreon that is from here too.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yup. I threw some money at the game when I had the chance.
This dev is the new kind of devs that have appear here, at some time ago, we had some really bad ones, that don't care about of what people said, they just keep lying, using this forum for bugfix and always trying to put some kind of drm in their game, Slightly Pink Heart is the new kind of dev, devs that talk with us here, that accept criticism and love feedback, i'm not saying that he is the only one, but now we have some really awesome devs here, this is one and they deserve every patron.

Impaler

May 18, 2017
This could be interesting but there's pretty much zero content and updates seem slow. Maybe it'll have something in a year or be dead like many other projects. We'll just have to wait and see

D

Deleted member 2382289

Unfortunately the game just repeatedly crashes for me after Karen is upset at the protag for staying out all night, and you need to get her flowers. Bummer.. nice game for what i was able to play though.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes