yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
Its funny that it says end of update when you still have all the juicy Holly scenes to play but I guess it makes sense because the scenes become available at that moment.

Good update despite the game crashes. Easily becoming one of my favorite games.

Reactions: Nocro32510

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Any one got soft lock after Rivera scene in the gym ? I can't move but still can open menu. I just skip this scene for now.

Well, another problem. get a scene at art center. MC catch camera guy after a scene with Ann black screen happen still can open many tho. can't progress need to close the game. load save and then stuck in this scene again. black screen. my save is ruin.

I give up. too much bug. I don't mind minor bug but every bug I got is game breaking. wtf happen ?

Will try again next update. for now I give up.

Last edited:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Unable to save the game when using an old save .... so when I try to save nothing happens except buzzer sound

zerkftw

May 27, 2018
anyone have a save from end of 0.15 game keeps randomly closing when i get to the school office

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Oh boy, that was a nice update, i love the keep going with Miss Morgan, and those models are awesome, every new update the game is getting better and better. I hope everything is ok with the dev.

There's a bug after ending version 0.16a. Screen goes funny
Just enter in any dialoge with options that the game fixes itself.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
what do you mean by just leaving the house cause i've been doing that and she still won't talk to me
So you are missing something, if you already have the healing power, and you leave your home in the morning, some dude in a car will splash water in you and hit holly cat, so the mc will heal him and pass out.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes