DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Nice game. I am liking the storyline, and although I am not a fan of younger, smaller MCs on the weaker side, this one is relatively ambitious, and wishes to improve for a major goal, so I like him. Him not simping for Ann or Madison towards the end of their interactions in 15.c helped too.

As constructive criticism, there are a few typos. I could read through all of it and understand, but sometimes it was a bit distracting.
Also, something to keep track of what you are supposed to do would help a lot. Something like "Ann is waiting for me at the Arts Studio. I should take the bus there"

Reactions: AlexTorch

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'll be honest I wish all Ann scenes was with her with ponytail. She looks better with it and weird without it when you got use to the ponytail.

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I really like the scenes that the dev is putting in the game, i understand why he put the "patreon only" scenes, my only hope is that later he put here too, maybe putting the patreon only scenes as a bonus scenes, not in the history...but his taste in the scenes are amazing.

SlightlyPinkHeart

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
I really like the scenes that the dev is putting in the game, i understand why he put the "patreon only" scenes, my only hope is that later he put here too, maybe putting the patreon only scenes as a bonus scenes, not in the history...but his taste in the scenes are amazing.
Yeah, "patreon only" animation from this update will became public with 0.16 release. "Patreon only" animations from 0.16 will became public with 0.17 release and so on. :)

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
New buttjob scene and second one... I don't know how to describe it, but you'll understand what is it from the dialog of that scene. :)
And so, until 0.16 we will have the biggest blue balls of the world :LOL: , also i love the new breakfast and dinner events, that is open for so much stuff to do, a lot of kinky ones.:love:
Also, just out of curiosity, you don't have put the new "multi-cum" scenes in this update right? (or is only in the patron only content) ?

Last edited:

SlightlyPinkHeart

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
And so, until 0.16 we will have the biggest blue balls of the world :LOL: , also i love the new breakfast and dinner events, that is open for so much stuff to do, a lot of kinky ones.:love:
Also, just out of curiosity, you don't have put the new "multi-cum" scenes in this update right? (or is only in the patron only content) ?
Yeah, sorry, I just completely forgot about it. :(
I'll add it in 0.16 (for all)!

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

capalvz

May 31, 2019
Is it worth to play this new update for the new Karen scenes or should I wait some more updates?

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes