Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Knight of Love [Part 1 G4] [Slightly Pink Heart] Compressed

Original Size: 5.22 GB

[75% Quality] Compressed Size 377 MB

Download*
Win/Linux: - - -

*The Compression is "Not-Tested" so it may have problems or break the game, be aware of that.

Like my posts, if you like my Compressions ;)

Last edited:

milesld

May 26, 2020
I'm about to try this game.

Should I start with the "Old Version"?

Or is it an older version of what's already included in the latest release?

Damienkol

Dec 19, 2021
I'm about to try this game.

Should I start with the "Old Version"?

Or is it an older version of what's already included in the latest release?
already include with some chances on the history. I rather the old version but this new one has reworked the content and the history has passed through the stage the old one stopped

Reactions: milesld

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018

FIX 01:
- Now it's possoble to leave Tree house at the park.
- New Cards now visible in your inventory.

Maps:
- Reworked Moondale Park map
- Reworked School outside map
- New small location outside the school

Content:
- New pack of Cards (Elf)! (3 animations)
- New Goddess Card! (1 animations)
- New Mrs. Morgan content! Her "afternoon" event in her office got new options and animations! (7 animations)

About cards:
The way that MC picking up some of the card is depends on what part of the story you currently are.
For example, If you just got only one training with Anastasia (meditation) MC will struggle to get card that in the middle of the lake: he'll be able to move it closer only for one square at a day (or go to Karen and "restore" some mana) . If you already got Rune magic - MC will just use the runes and get the card easily.
Also, some card locations is changed, but if you already picked them up in your save - they will stay with you.

You can find Part 1G4 here (Grand Master):

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lans90 and DrFree

jackassforlife

May 21, 2017
I'm currently stuck in the game. The tips just say "Go to school, look around". Can anyone help me?
EDIT: I went to the city and it unlocked the quest

Last edited:

toto93

Jul 16, 2020
Except the new sitting chair position during afternoon sex, what do we have new exactly ? I know this isnt a big update but it feel empty

Reactions: StreamSteam

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
how do you access the new scenes the tip from the goddess won't help.... i have no idea how to get the new scenes

Reactions: MCDom
Jul 1, 2022
Yep, already fixed it in latest patreon version (Fix 01):
Am I doing something wrong? I used the save file in slot 10 and can't see any option for "date" with Karen to redo beach scenes. I also can't trigger movie scenes when I click the option. It's supposed to be unlocked already right? I'm playing the game from scratch as well to see if it's a problem with the save that was provided.

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes