EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Prewiew.png

Overview:
As a young man, you arrive in the small and peaceful town of Moondale, where strange things have been happening lately. The private school for boys, from which you where expelled, left a mark on you; the mark of virginity. Now you need to deal with it! Hook up with girls, build relationships, and find out how your success in such matters will affect the whole world's fate!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-06
Release Date: 2024-04-05
Developer: Slightly Pink Heart -
Censored: No
Version: Part 1 J3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

We don't condone sharing of our Patron only content, the links to which are added by the F95 Uploader Team. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content shared.​ Please support the project if you enjoy the content.

WARNING: Saves from previous versions (PART 1D) are not compatible!

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Update Only
(1J2 -> 1J3): - - -

Old Version + Standalones
Extras: Gallery Mod -

Waggynub thanks for the link
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Screenshot1.png 36.png 13.png Screen21.png WitchBath1.png 17.png 7.png 18.png Screen18.png 23.png 22.png 2.png 4.png 5.png 28.png Screen22.png 41.png Screen19.png 33.png 30.png Screen10.png Screen17.png Screen23.png 8.png 20.png 32.png 12.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Good luck with your game! Renders seem good enough, and despite models being from Koikatsu!, you did a great work customizing them.

Also, there seems to be a pretty decent amount of content for a v0.1.

kcvkz

Aug 8, 2016
My initial impression is hopeful. Customized UI, non-traditional RPGM Tileset, good work on directing the scenes, customized characters instead of stock.

Could use a little work on the grammar, I gather the author is ESL because they do the common ESL thing of forgetting "a" a lot.

NeevAsteria

Jun 12, 2017
Amazing models that differs a lot from other Koikatsu games that has popped up, more kudos to you if you personally customized them. As for the game, great content for a 0.1 release (which is really rare) so it already has good first impression alongside the renders. Good luck and looking forward to the game (and also hoping it doesn't get dropped).

Reactions: jaimss

ZeroZmm

Sep 30, 2018
That's the end of prologue!
But you can go to class at the morning, search for cards, or visit Anastasia at the night.

Edit: Use bed to skip time.
Ah I see, I just wondered if the game glitched on me since Karen says breakfast is almost ready but couldn't trigger it.
The prologue is really good and I like the characters. I will definitely keep tabs on this.

Hope it gets super fetishistic in the future as well :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: TakeMeBack

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
SlightlyPinkHeart could you please remove that animated text box? I played 4minutes and now my head hurts and I feel like I have to vomit. Nevertheless art look nice and story seems to be interesting what I got to see.

• Angry
Reactions: JohnJG

longbong007

Jul 8, 2017
The demo is really nice, can't wait for the official one. Btw, I've found out one thing is that after a nurse scene on first day school, coming back to class will trigger the intro-to-class scene and the mc will be lead to the nurse again but it will be stuck in that room.

Reactions: ZeroZmm

SlightlyPinkHeart

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
The demo is really nice, can't wait for the official one. Btw, I've found out one thing is that after a nurse scene on first day school, coming back to class will trigger the intro-to-class scene and the mc will be lead to the nurse again but it will be stuck in that room.
Thanks for finding the bug! It's fixed now.

Reactions: Hashflow
4.10 star(s) 49 Votes