4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
What happened if you lose in the flashback fight against a trooper?
you go back to the start menu

edit: it my be just a placeholder because you get taken straight to the start menu and that is usually used as a placeholder but do not really know expect that you do get to the start menu if you lose the fight

Last edited:

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
Does it still have a dark side path like the original?
not as far as i could see but you could choose in some places between seduce or kill but other then that no not from what i have seen when playing

it is not as clear if it do exist like in the other game where you got dark "points" when you did some things and light "points" when you did other things

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Played the first version, which had good art. This one I just extracted CGs (because no time to play currently), and it is one of the rare cases when new art is as good as the old one. Congrats. Especially the weird space dog is awesome. Give a bonus on my behalf to whoever designed it, dev. :D (And no I don't need sex scenes with the dog, it justs looks great :D )

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
I really like the art of the first game and i was expecting to see more...but i guess ill give it a try since i'm a sw nerd...

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
must we work in store 25 times!! to get the 15k credits or can we just give us 15k with savegame edit or something?
25 times seems a bit of excess :p

btw the fighting could go faster :eek:
why not like the tutorial where as soon as you selected option that is what you get and no waiting 10 second every time for the timer to go down

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 11 Votes