4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
If I remember correctly, the first version left a better impression on me. I think it was a lot more story heavy.
This reboot is just a collection of (too many) minigames and random encounters and nothing ties together well. In record speed I resorted to cheat in some credits because I was sick of the repetitive jobs almost instantly. Let's hope it improves in future updates.

Looks nice though...

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I don't want to say it, but if it wanted to be close to a Kotor, there would have been the choice with a male protagonist. Which is not the case, too bad. :cry:
4xunl9.jpg

Well, difficult task, I guess it would have to be an entirely different game... or mostly gay.

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
i literaly can't w8 for the next update , it;s only the first chapter and have so much contend

SkyElite

Apr 29, 2018
Im sorry to say I liked the first version better. You do incredible art but it felt off for some reason in this game. Please go back, still best wishes.

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
If I remember correctly, the first version left a better impression on me. I think it was a lot more story heavy.
This reboot is just a collection of (too many) minigames and random encounters and nothing ties together well. In record speed I resorted to cheat in some credits because I was sick of the repetitive jobs almost instantly. Let's hope it improves in future updates.

Looks nice though...
yea.. my main issue was how much grind was needed to max the relationships. The cash itself gets to the right amount fast enough.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
So can you lose to enemies and get fucked or bad ended?

EDIT: After trying the game, this is why I asked this. There's no way to fail essentially and still carry-on or reach a bad end either. Everything is just succeed or load a save. It feels a bit like a visual novel rather than a game or interactive novel.

Last edited:

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
I hate to say it, but this is quite the downgrade. I see no benefit to any of the changes from the old version. It is just so tedious for tedium's sake. Just a bunch of pointless busy work that really ruins the experience, especially compared to the smooth flowing story that was previously on display.

And personally, I find even the art style is lackluster compared to the old version.

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
I hate to say it, but this is quite the downgrade. I see no benefit to any of the changes from the old version. It is just so tedious for tedium's sake. Just a bunch of pointless busy work that really ruins the experience, especially compared to the smooth flowing story that was previously on display.

And personally, I find even the art style is lackluster compared to the old version.
Ive seen a few of these comments its been a while since I played the last one so the made me go back and play it. I gotta say in terms of story and choice this one is significantly lacking. I can see why people are a bit disappointed with a reboot instead of either just continuing from the old one or updating the designs then continuing.

Reactions: BasurmaN_AS
4.80 star(s) 11 Votes