4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
Excellent reboot of the project.

Right now the main weak spot for me is the combat. Not so much the combat mechanics themselves, as I think those are very serviceable for the light needs of this sort of game, but in the context of how they fit into it.

Difficulty is part of it, but making the fights just harder isn't good without much deeper and interesting combat mechanics so the fights themselves become fun in their own right. I also suspect the fights will get much harder in Chapter 2 and on, based on the enemy types?

The core problem is the lack of any kind of fail state other than reload. This isn't an issue right now as you literally have to try to fail, but then that begs the question of why the combat system exists at all. Again, I suspect this will be different later on, but at least in Chapter 1 this makes it kind of tedious every time thugs or soldiers demand protection money, but they are so easy to beat, why would you ever pay them?

The obvious simple solution is beef up the difficulty and put in "rape on defeat", which I'd love to see added to the game, but maybe that's not the kind of content the devs are into. If that's the case, then maybe a "surrender" option becomes available when your health gets low enough, giving the player a somewhat consensual option to avoid the annoyance of reloading?

One other thing I'd like to mention is how freely the protagonist uses her lightsaber. Shouldn't she be trying to hide that she's a Jedi? I may have missed it, but depending on the place in the timeline doesn't the Empire have a pretty substantial bounty for Jedi and lightsabers? It would have been an interesting way to pressure the player into choosing alternatives to combat (ie, all that great sexual content) if there was something like a "Suspicion" meter that would bring ever increasingly difficult threats to track her down if she was too careless.

Whatever you do, love the game (twi'lek hotties are the best!), very interested to see what's next!

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
very nice! I didn't get ow to unlock one of the costumes, but doesn't matter ) congrats, dev !

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I remember seeing the original ages ago but didn't bother playing it. Recently I played Battle Sisters and I really like that game. The girls in that and Mira in this are very hot. I pretty much like all the situations Mira gets herself into. Even the little shadow animations during the Expeditions are kinda hot. I hope this gets to be longer than Battle Sisters though. Only thing that did was making me want more.

Is the original one good aswell? It's abandoned but if it's good I might check that out too.

Again, I suspect this will be different later on, but at least in Chapter 1 this makes it kind of tedious every time thugs or soldiers demand protection money, but they are so easy to beat, why would you ever pay them?
I was thinking about that too and I reckon it's because after you unlock prostitution and later expeditions you get a lot of money each day, and you have to pay them only once a week. So you can pay them a small amount you won't really miss rather than spend one minute fighting them.

If you think about it the combat system is basically rock, paper, scissors but masked in a more entertaining way.

The dev can make the battles harder by forcing you to react faster, give the enemies more hp (that'd be more tedious than anything though so I hope he doesn't do that), or have the enemy do multiple actions in order to confuse you. Or a combination of those. Or perhaps something else entirely. OR he can keep it the same. I wouldn't mind that really, but it would be nice to keep getting new enemy designs with each chapter.

Reactions: LTD

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I was like ''OMG OMG OMG!'' when i first saw the post then i saw female protagonist... Well thank you but i was waiting play as a Kenobi :(

Kelsan

Dec 1, 2019
I'll have to say. This game was amazing. I really hope to see more of this. It was fun to play and was not to grindy. I can wait to see what you make of this one. Keep up the good work devs!

Reactions: YukiSlut

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Kasaix

Dec 13, 2019
I asked Apulaz about the missing outfit in and she gave a reply: it's in Mira's room. Click on the door-shaped thing next to Mira's bed, and it unlocks the Knight of Republic outfit.

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes