4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I stopped backing them on Patreon because there's no indication of when the next chapter will be released.
The progress seems slow, as it's been more than 3 months since the last release. The unrelated to the game renders they post on their Patreon are hardly worth it.

Reactions: Schattenlust

Schattenlust

Sep 3, 2018
I stopped backing them on Patreon because there's no indication of when the next chapter will be released.
The progress seems slow, as it's been more than 3 months since the last release. The unrelated to the game renders they post on their Patreon are hardly worth it.
I agree. The development of their first Star Wars game stopped after v0.2, I think because the writer wasn't interested in it anymore. And now it seems like the development of this game stops after just one version/update. :/

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
who would make a Ren'Py game and choose to export it only for Windows instead of the Windows/Linux option :confused:

Sojechlo

Nov 1, 2020
Since the game hasn't received updates for a while, does anyone know any game that is similar? Sci-fi and female protagonist

Reactions: Chris_Vader

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I think there were another Star Wars game a good long while ago that had quite a bit of content... I can't remember the name of it, since I didn't had a computer anymore at the time and so couldn't download it... I don't remember of it was female protag though... Maybe it was ?
Maybe someone else might remember something... I'm pretty sure it also was made on Ren'py, but I don't really remember much else at the moment...

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes