4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Great job! The animations even scarce are outstanding. Like many others I hope there will be more!

regicide123

May 3, 2019
I think there were another Star Wars game a good long while ago that had quite a bit of content... I can't remember the name of it, since I didn't had a computer anymore at the time and so couldn't download it... I don't remember of it was female protag though... Maybe it was ?
Maybe someone else might remember something... I'm pretty sure it also was made on Ren'py, but I don't really remember much else at the moment...
Probably thinking Orange Trainer but there's also Warrior's Heart

Shame about this game dying.

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
What are the chances of Ahsoka or Aayla Secura showing up in this game
EDIT: Just checked previous comments. Damn I just looked up star wars parodies and it's a shame to find out this one has been abandoned.

hukjuk

Apr 2, 2020
are there any worthwhile update on chapter 2? i saw some misson names in patreon so that could mean something

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Probably thinking Orange Trainer but there's also Warrior's Heart

Shame about this game dying.
Sorry, didn't noticed your reply.
After checking, no, it's neither of those two. I'm trying to remember details but it was kinda far back so... I vaguely seem to remember the protag being in a shitty situation, kinda like working for an exploitative alien jackass or something, but other than that my memories of the game are pretty foggy.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Hopefully someone makes a combat skip mod, not into this combat garbage in a renpy game. Also, a work skip. Just not interested in mini-games in renpy.

And, we need a scene reply mod.

Last edited:

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
So is this game completely dead? Any one heard anything about this game from the dev? I'm pretty sure they still post pictures on their patreon.

Jul 9, 2020
Welp, for anyone needed, my nearly 100% progress save, its not include any gallery. Idk where is the way to get The Knight of Republic clothes, anyone know plz show me

Reactions: Luka-sama

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
So, from their :
Also there's a game that maybe (maybe not) under works and it may (or may not) feature Ahsoka as protagonist. Don't take my word for it.
I'm guessing this particular game is done for.

Reactions: Juganov
4.80 star(s) 11 Votes