4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
So, from their :

I'm guessing this particular game is done for.
As long as the new game is better I wouldn't even mind it, this game showed great potential and I love Ahsoka as well so I will wait and see what comes of it. I did really like this game though but by now I am used to games with great potential that I love being completely abandoned.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
As long as the new game is better I wouldn't even mind it, this game showed great potential and I love Ahsoka as well so I will wait and see what comes of it. I did really like this game though but by now I am used to games with great potential that I love being completely abandoned.
Problem is, the fate of this game is not good for futur projects, as it'll shine a bad light on the dev, sadly...

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
guess it makes sense to make a game about an actual popular character instead of an OC... this game had a lot of potential so looking forward to the next.

Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
Question (yes, gonna be that nerd); what's the lightsaber colour? The PC has blue in the flashback image, but green in the others. Can you choose your colour?

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Question (yes, gonna be that nerd); what's the lightsaber colour? The PC has blue in the flashback image, but green in the others. Can you choose your colour?
If my memory hasn't gone to shit, canonically, lightsaber colours depend on the crystal inside. Though the extended universe had some meaning behind every colour, we all know what Disney did with anything that wasn't straight from the movies... (not that the fans gave a fuck about that hehehe)

Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
If my memory hasn't gone to shit, canonically, lightsaber colours depend on the crystal inside. Though the extended universe had some meaning behind every colour, we all know what Disney did with anything that wasn't straight from the movies... (not that the fans gave a fuck about that hehehe)
Yeah, I was more talking about the game's lightsaber colour for the PC. She has blue and then green in the screenshots.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Yeah, I was more talking about the game's lightsaber colour for the PC. She has blue and then green in the screenshots.
Most probably, either it's a crystal change for some reason or another, or a change in lightsaber altogether. I don't remember it being explained, though I haven't played this in quite a long time now.

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
Honestly, personally not a fan of the switch to Ahsoka. Lots of games have done Ahsoka corruption, so I was kind of looking forward to something that explored a new character in a different time period, shame the dev seems to have given up on it entirely.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Honestly, personally not a fan of the switch to Ahsoka. Lots of games have done Ahsoka corruption, so I was kind of looking forward to something that explored a new character in a different time period, shame the dev seems to have given up on it entirely.
Yeah I agree, personally I really liked the character in this one. Ahsoka (as you can see on R34) is envisioned sexually very differently by different people. So no matter what I think by going Ahsoka he won't be able to please everyone.

Which with a unique character you can as everyone knows that is his own character and thus vision.

I've explained it poorly but I hope my point comes across.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Yeah I agree, personally I really liked the character in this one. Ahsoka (as you can see on R34) is envisioned sexually very differently by different people. So no matter what I think by going Ahsoka he won't be able to please everyone.

Which with a unique character you can as everyone knows that is his own character and thus vision.

I've explained it poorly but I hope my point comes across.
Also not as big a fan of Togruta as I am,well, pretty much any standard race. I like the Mirialan girl in the one video when you spy on Ahsoka a lot, and the Twi'lek from before was perfect.

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes