satoshi bae

Tʜᴇ Cʏʙᴇʀ Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 16, 2018
02c.jpg

Overview:
What could be better than the good old adventures of a brave hunter in the harsh world of the middle ages?
Of course, adventures in the world of magic! Terrible monsters, evil sorcerers, cruel lords, mean mercenaries - this is only a small part of what our main character will face, who went in search of his sister.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-28
Release Date: 2024-04-26
Developer: FEYADA - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 - Steam Gold
Language: English, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Saves from previous versions can no longer be loaded, to avoid breaking the game.
DLCs and the main game are played separately. Do not install DLCs into the main game.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - -

v0.84 Subscribestar
DLCs and Special Episodes

Extra: Save Naming* - GALLERY UNLOCKER
Abraxis thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

639413_DGO2qUYGeA8.jpg vgozY3q4P0s.jpg 639406_f3dnNTeB2RI.jpg 639414_vvo0GNiFWQc.jpg 639407_IcyIAcxf39w.jpg 639427_0_7.png 639408_i7zSYIHzJkY.jpg 639411_c5MJB5X8dRs.jpg 639412_Qgw_5aJ72Gs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
The game looks nice. It needs a little work in the translation. Specially on how the descriptions dont corelate with what is going on in the images (Ex: the elf being described as blonde when she has pink hair)

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2018
This looks promising. I'll be back after a few updates and see how this progresses. I don't want to get my hopes up too high yet, but I'm definitely going to be keeping tabs.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
for those asking if theres ntr from the quote about a wife the thats a joke the mc doesnt have a wife but every woman is sleeping with every man in this game so from what i can tell you are going to see every woman sleep with another man at some point in the game
If that is true then they need to remove the harem tag because that sure in the hell isn't a harem.

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes