Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
The early builds had the witch and the priest hook up and the three nuns being implied sluts. The former got permanently interrupted by the MC even before the change, so by technicality he cucked the priest. Also you fucked the Elf behind the Barkeeps back, which somehow meant the MC is the cuck for getting laid?!

Of course people didn't like that the harem game having a portion of the girls sleeping around (even if only implied for most of them) before the MC ever meets them, so they threw a hissy fit. The devs sadly seem like people pleasers, so all the characters are now just waiting for the MC to woo them, while the priest shags a carpet.
Man that's just pathetic. Aside from the spineless dev too scared to realize his own vision of the game, the harem purists literally just want the same game over and over again with different looking chicks. Imagine a worldview where you just want every single female to wait their whole life for only YOU to come fuck them. Its so out of touch with reality, I don't understand how these people can get immersed in this crazy fantasy over and over again with little to no change.

gimann

Jul 24, 2018
For anyone running into the goblin_theft error. I got a (most likely) dirty fix for this that lets you proceed. Use at your own risk.

Extract RPA packages with UnRen. In the file Knightly_passions-0.46-pc\game\__eliont__\battle\BattleUnit.rpy starting in line 542 replace
Code:
    def skills_filtered_by_intention(self,intention=None):
      if intention:
        return [skill_id for skill_id in self.skills if BattleSkillsPrototypes[skill_id].type == intention]
      else:
        return [skill_id for skill_id in self.skills if BattleSkillsPrototypes[skill_id].type == self.intention]
with
Code:
      if intention:
        return [skill_id for skill_id in self.skills if skill_id in BattleSkillsPrototypes and BattleSkillsPrototypes[skill_id].type == intention]
      else:
        return [skill_id for skill_id in self.skills if skill_id in BattleSkillsPrototypes and BattleSkillsPrototypes[skill_id].type == self.intention]
So far I could continue with all quests without any issues.

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
For anyone running into the goblin_theft error. I got a (most likely) dirty fix for this that lets you proceed. Use at your own risk.

Extract RPA packages with UnRen. In the file Knightly_passions-0.46-pc\game\__eliont__\battle\BattleUnit.rpy starting in line 542 replace
Code:
      if intention:
        return [skill_id for skill_id in self.skills if BattleSkillsPrototypes[skill_id].type == intention]
      else:
        return [skill_id for skill_id in self.skills if BattleSkillsPrototypes[skill_id].type == self.intention]
with
Code:
      if intention:
        return [skill_id for skill_id in self.skills if skill_id in BattleSkillsPrototypes and BattleSkillsPrototypes[skill_id].type == intention]
      else:
        return [skill_id for skill_id in self.skills if skill_id in BattleSkillsPrototypes and BattleSkillsPrototypes[skill_id].type == self.intention]
Okay, I know how to use UnRen to extract the RPA, used the editor and applied the changes. But how do i put that files back into the rpa-package?

Nevermind! No need to repack the RPA. Your workaround fixed the CTD bug for that encounter!

I'm happy for your contribution!

Last edited:

sislover

Jan 8, 2018
Man that's just pathetic. Aside from the spineless dev too scared to realize his own vision of the game, the harem purists literally just want the same game over and over again with different looking chicks. Imagine a worldview where you just want every single female to wait their whole life for only YOU to come fuck them. Its so out of touch with reality, I don't understand how these people can get immersed in this crazy fantasy over and over again with little to no change.
so you want a medieval fantasy game with magic, monsters, slavery, incest, hot horny witches, elves, and demi-humans, BUT you want them to be whores because it's "realistic"?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
so you want a medieval fantasy game with magic, monsters, slavery, incest, hot horny witches, elves, and demi-humans, BUT you want them to be whores because it's "realistic"?
You're a whore just because you had sex before MC shows up? Also "hot horny witches" but never fucked around? Don't you see the discrepancy?? It dosen't have to be realistic but at least be fucking logical lol

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020

surely its is becuase that is what their real life is like right? They play these harem games to escape their real life harems :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018

Code:
      if intention:
      else:
with
Code:
      if intention:
      else:
i tried to follow the path and i can't find "BattleUnit.rpy" anywhere

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
i tried to follow the path and i can't find "BattleUnit.rpy" anywhere
You need UnRen. It's a tool which can be downloaded here at F95 (use the search for it or google it).
Unzip the file and copy it's content in the main directory (where .exe) and start UnRen. There are different option, pick Option 1.
It takes a few moments, depending on your rig. After that follow the path mentioned in gimann's post. You'll find that file now. Edit that file and change the lines. Save it, start the game. After that workaround, I never had any issues or critical bugs.

DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
You need UnRen. It's a tool which can be downloaded here at F95 (use the search for it or google it).
Unzip the file and copy it's content in the main directory (where .exe) and start UnRen. There are different option, pick Option 1.
It takes a few moments, depending on your rig. After that follow the path mentioned in gimann's post. You'll find that file now. Edit that file and change the lines. Save it, start the game. After that workaround, I never had any issues or critical bugs.
fixed it thanks

Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
MORE BROKEN HOT N' FRESH BULLSHIT

Dear friends!

Today, we are releasing an updated version of the game, Version 0.47.

Here is the full list of all of the fixes and new features in the game:

• Added 6 new battle cards, of which we've previously spoken, to the deck. Battles have become much more interesting. In the future there will be more cards, and at that time we'll remove these 6 new cards from the very beginning of the game and instead give them to the player as rewards for certain quests (as well as for other things).
  • Fixed the descriptions for all the battle cards.
  • Changed the font to allow for more space for descriptions.
  • Fixed the bug in the cave.
  • Fixed the bug when fighting goblins.
  • Fixed other, minor bugs related to the game's stability.

Attention!
    This version of the game will not work with saves from prior versions. If you are playing the game on Android: Before installing the new version of the game, you MUST uninstall any old versions of the game. If you don’t do this, you won’t be able to install the game.

PC

MAC

APK

Providencia

Nov 12, 2020
Hi,

enjoy this game so far.
restarted with .46 version from start
in the main quest trail of doubt. in the cave, got a game crash on fourth step.

.47 says it fixes cave bug.

save not being able to be loaded are SERIOUSLY painful..
i restarted just a couple days, with quite some grinding for golds...
i'm not happy having to restart, and eventually hit same bug or another one which would lead me to start over again...

appreciate the good work and reactivity, but this restarting from scratch is NOT OK ...

my 2 cents

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KnightlyPassions-0.47
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes