Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
HOT N FRESH SHIT NO ONE WILL PROBALLY UPDATE TO

Dear friends!

Today, we are relasing a new update, Version 0.56.

Here is the full changelog of all the fixes and features in the new version:

• Updated game engine to Ren’Py version 7.6.3. This will improve the stability and performance of the game across all devices.
  • Improved the English translation and fixed instances when the untranslated text was being shown.
  • Fixed several combat bugs.
  • Fixed the cheat code for unlocking the gallery.
  • Fixed a bug with unlocking 18+ scenes in the gallery in “New Game+” mode after skipping all quests.
Download PC version (Windows, Linux): |

Download MAC: |

Download Android version: |

Attention! This game version will not work with saves from previous versions. If you are playing the game on Android: before installing a new version of the game, ALWAYS uninstall the previous version of the game. If you don’t do this, errors will occur in the game.

Zoda1122

May 27, 2023
View attachment 1473586

Overview:
What could be better than the good old adventures of a brave hunter in the harsh world of the middle ages?
Of course, adventures in the world of magic! Terrible monsters, evil sorcerers, cruel lords, mean mercenaries - this is only a small part of what our main character will face, who went in search of his sister.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-11-01
Release Date: 2023-10-31
Developer: FEYADA -
Censored: No
Version: 0.55
Language: English, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Saves from previous versions can no longer be loaded, to avoid breaking the game.
DLCs and the main game are played separately. Do not install DLCs into the main game.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

DLCs and Special Episodes

Extra: Save Naming*

Abraxis thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 625670 View attachment 776245 View attachment 625663 View attachment 625671 View attachment 625665 View attachment 625735 View attachment 625666 View attachment 625668 View attachment 625669
wonder when 0.56 crack out :>

PrisholYshel

Feb 28, 2019
guys can someone tell me how to get the tavern keeper's signature plz i have no clue for it
You must first get the innkeeper's prized jewelry box, which is located in his former ruined house. There will be a necromancer and a lich there and they must be defeated. Once you kill them, go back to the innkeeper and he will give you this house. Then the hard part begins, namely building the house. It takes quite a lot of money, but you won't spend more than 2000 gold. Once you've built the house and taken the elf girl, the innkeeper will give his signature.

Mirina will give her signature as you go through the personal storyline with her.

PrisholYshel

Feb 28, 2019
I have completed all 36 quests and can help you with the walkthrough. For quick reference I can share my discord: articepil

Tamerlane007

Aug 24, 2022
How to find peasant woman's son in quest 33?
You will get hints from the blacksmith and in particular the guard at the gate who will tell you that the boy went to the magical forest. Go to the forest and you'll find, help him and can bring him back to his mother.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KnightlyPassions-0.56
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: AidenUlric

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
Hey y'all! Last time I played this WONDERFUL gem was on version 0.36, and I'm sure a lot has changed. Is there enough content now to make it worth starting from scratch (since my last save doesn't work from the latest update xd), or should I wait a little longer to make it worth it?

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
OTHER GOODISH NEWS WE GOT A STEAM RELEASE DATE/FINISH DATE
View attachment 3126615
It makes me wonder if by that date this team will achieve savefile compatibility :ROFLMAO:
One question, how are the Devs going to make enough content for it to be 1.0 version release in about 5 months? Or is it going to be episodic release? Because the main plot to find the sister hasn't moved much forward.
I don't think they will get the shit done to release final version for steam, but have enough content to make it more enjoyable. And perhaps the long waited savefile compatibility...

calderc44

Sep 21, 2017
I have well over 100 fish in my inventory and still haven't found an Iskandria fish. The only quests I have left are "21 Herbalist Secret" , "26 Picnic", "35 Serenity", and "36 Rebirth". Does the quest have a separate trigger before the fish can be found?

The only issue I can think of is that I found the upgraded fishing rod before I found the regular fishing rod. Could the game be accidently making me use the worse rod and that is why I can't find the fish? You can't select which rod you are using. Am I just stuck because of this?

Som-one

Oct 24, 2020
One question, how are the Devs going to make enough content for it to be 1.0 version release in about 5 months? Or is it going to be episodic release? Because the main plot to find the sister hasn't moved much forward.
They're just girls.
I have well over 100 fish in my inventory and still haven't found an Iskandria fish. The only quests I have left are "21 Herbalist Secret" , "26 Picnic", "35 Serenity", and "36 Rebirth". Does the quest have a separate trigger before the fish can be found?

The only issue I can think of is that I found the upgraded fishing rod before I found the regular fishing rod. Could the game be accidently making me use the worse rod and that is why I can't find the fish? You can't select which rod you are using. Am I just stuck because of this?
Have you tried fishing in the lake?

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes