Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
How can I activate the cheat menu? Even if I click on the little bottle in the main menu, the icon just disappears. It will no longer appear in the game.

Reactions: crowbar214

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Knightly Passions [v0.65] [FEYADA] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.
Only Win/Linux as Mac gives and error and I am not able to build it.

Win/Linux [290,3 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
It's absolute bullshit, truth be told. Many Unity games have figured out how to transfer saves from update to update, and the fact that Feyada has seemingly refused to make fixing that a priority really bummed me out for the longest time in playing the recent updates.

And now that we've finally reached a point of progression of the main plot, the fact that I'll probably have to replay it all again and again bums me out even more.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
It's absolute bullshit, truth be told. Many Unity games have figured out how to transfer saves from update to update, and the fact that Feyada has seemingly refused to make fixing that a priority really bummed me out for the longest time in playing the recent updates.

And now that we've finally reached a point of progression of the main plot, the fact that I'll probably have to replay it all again and again bums me out even more.
They’re not going to fix it, because it’s intentional. If I’m not mistaken, they said they didn’t want to waste dev time implementing backwards compatibility and hunting bugs. This is why they have the “new game+” feature which lets you skip whatever quests you want, as an alternative.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Yeah that's bullshit lol

It's not "backwards compatibility" and that's a dumb way of seeing development on an active game. It's an active game that receives updates to play it. That's how it's always been for games, especially with adult games, and it seems ass backwards to try and be the outlier by seeing it any differently.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Yeah that's bullshit lol

It's not "backwards compatibility" and that's a dumb way of seeing development on an active game. It's an active game that receives updates to play it. That's how it's always been for games, especially with adult games, and it seems ass backwards to try and be the outlier by seeing it any differently.
I’m not a programmer, so I couldn’t say why they made such a decision—maybe a lot changes on the backend between versions, and it would be a real issue to make saves compatible—but all I’m saying is, don’t expect them to change their minds about it anytime soon.

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023
Bro I can't get the inkeep and blonde nun signatures and there's no other quest appearing, what do I do?

blergh123

May 31, 2020
Fishing minigame thats made mandatory for a VERY rare fish by a quest kills this game.
Fishing in the lake, not town pond. 2 ingame weeks just fishing and sleeping and no luck with the "10%" chance quest fish.
And to top it all off i need 2 different ones i quess, for the fisherman and for basilisk.
also how is it that the chance to get different fishes add up to 125%?

EDIT: It seems like its simply gated behind max reflex skill, since once i bought the amnesia potion and reskilled for fishing i instantly caught both,,,

Last edited:

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023
Well since the sister is not related by blood I guess we have pretty high chances of sexing her in the future (although sad is not real incest...).
Either way good news.

I wonder if we will get rid of the curse on Arachne (turn her human? ) and maybe the MC will become her master and she will join the party and finally the future of multiple people in the party will happen.

Reactions: Artix0

Obsessively

Jul 14, 2020
Uhh...So now i need to have max level skills for beginner quests which i need to finish for only one skill point. and i can not even level up by hunting. sorry but game becoming a hassle.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes