thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Anybody able to help me out? I only have quest 31 left to finish but can't figure out how, the hint in the guide says 'I need to wait until the drunkard and his buddies finish the repairs on the house' and so far it's been about 20 days. I guess that's what you get for hiring a drunkard :LOL:

Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
Would someone please clarify the difference between the DLC: Between Life and Death (335 MB) and the Halloween Episode (558 MB) listed on the OP? When playing them they seem to be the same, but the Halloween DL is larger than the other.
Halloween is very older version of the game, its the version that first had this event
Life and Death is copy of that version modified so it no longer requires base game to play
DLC was made so event would not become corrupted by the updates the game has had since then

Reactions: Computaholica

Lou33

Mar 16, 2023
So reading through post history im still confused, is there anyway to save Elain's mother? i visisted her in the morning then she sent the pigeon. I then waited to midnight and went straight there and did nothing else before. But no matter what i do she still dies. Is this the only option?

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
ah ok, thanks for the response. Thought my game was bugged, Do you know if summoning her mothers spirit or telling the truth is the better option?
Telling the truth gives a bad end to the questline.

pronmayn

Mar 3, 2020
1707355025469.png
I'm guessing the door to the nuns cells is the one on the right, how do I unlock it?
1707355059973.png Got 2 quests locked behind them

Vincinsi

Aug 17, 2022
for some reason during the fighting sequence i have to constantly click on the screen for the animation to start playing, are yall having the same issue?

pronmayn

Mar 3, 2020
for some reason during the fighting sequence i have to constantly click on the screen for the animation to start playing, are yall having the same issue?
You should change your Renpy renderer, shift + g ingame opens up the menu, ANGLE2 fixed it for me

BigBoiiii666

Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 1473586

Overview:
What could be better than the good old adventures of a brave hunter in the harsh world of the middle ages?
Of course, adventures in the world of magic! Terrible monsters, evil sorcerers, cruel lords, mean mercenaries - this is only a small part of what our main character will face, who went in search of his sister.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-01
Release Date: 2023-12-30
Developer: FEYADA - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.65
Language: English, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Saves from previous versions can no longer be loaded, to avoid breaking the game.
DLCs and the main game are played separately. Do not install DLCs into the main game.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

DLCs and Special Episodes

Extra: Save Naming* - GALLERY UNLOCKER

Abraxis thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 625670 View attachment 776245 View attachment 625663 View attachment 625671 View attachment 625665 View attachment 625735 View attachment 625666 View attachment 625668 View attachment 625669
What happened to the incest tag? What happens to the sister? Is there no chance of it coming back or is it just going to be way later?

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes